Discord name: Headbutt#6541
For how long have you played on MRP: 1 Year
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: GMT
UAN name (regiment and rank): UAN PVT Headbutt
NWO name (regiment and rank): IVG LT Headbutt
Civilian name: Headnutt
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: No, https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/headbutts-uhc-app.1498/
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Yes Couple Bans mostly from a reasonable amount of time ago.
-
Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?: I have a pretty reasonable experience as high ranking on MRP this includes my current rank of Lieutenant and also past experience with AG Lieutenant Colonel so I feel like this is a solid amount of experience.
-
What makes you the best candidate for High Command?: I feel like I'm an excellent option for high command because I feel like me being of a high-ranking player in the past and even in recent times being of reasonable ranks shows my sheer experience of what this server has to offer. I also feel like I have a good relationship with a lot of people in other regiments so this might lead to them trusting me a bit more.
I would also like to think that I am quite a helpful person towards my own regiments so I would like to give that help to others. I also feel like I am a good leader not in terms of just wars but also setting a good example towards lower ranking soldiers.
-
List your in-game ranks on MRP: IVG LT (EX AG LTCOL)
-
List your strengths and weaknesses:

Strengths:
- Good Leader
- Strong Combat Abilities
- Good amount of Experience
- Ability to stay calm

Weaknesses:
- Can sometimes lack confidence. It's improving
- Have tendencies to minge

Last edited:

Jack G

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Feb 19, 2021

Application Denied

Good evening, Headbutt

Unfortunately, you were rank skipped from SGT to SLT on the 11/07/2022 therefore I am not prepared to accept an applicant with the little time that you have - although I don't doubt you are a suitable candidate.

My recommendation would be to try help out IVG and get build up some trust from your peers, build up the regiment however way you can and re-apply in 2 weeks.

Best regards,

SMAR REDACTED

• Angry
Reactions: Headbutt
Status
Not open for further replies.