Headbutts UHC App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cum

Jul 19, 2021
-Support
Volkov has explained most of the points I would've stated and I do see you as UHC material but regiments need CO's more than anything right now and your a brilliant example of a good CO. So I can't stress enough that you are UHC material but your more needed in AG than UHC. I do hope USSR gets more active and if it happens your app is denied and USSR gets back on its feet I won't hesitate too +support

Best of luck mate!
In my opinion the argument " We need more COs" is silly, more than ever active UHC is needed, and headbutt is active from early til late meaning USSR can have fair wars in the evening, furthermore CO's come and go, thats not saying headbutt wouldn't be a missed excellent CO, but AG have plenty of CO material that could fill his place. Headbutt is one of few whos dedicated enough to be an excellent UHC. Don't waste this opportunity because "ussr needs COs"

Furthermore its not just about wars, Headbutt would be excellent at keeping the base busy as many a time hes done unique and interesting trainings/events for AG that are comparable to no others. he's a great guy and I hope admins see his potential.

Mural

Civil Gamers Expert
Jun 8, 2021
Neutral leaning to -Support

Like clap has said Volkov has kind of stolen the main points. but Headbut you are a great CO in AG and you are a good fit for UHC, however there are sometimes you minge around I get tempted to demote and PT you on the spot for some of the things you have done, you are mature for your age however sometimes this is not shown and I need to step in to tell you to stop. You have great activity and yes I know you can lead wars but as Volkov has stated its not everything in UHC.

I think staying in AG and helping to further improve the regiment and its enjoyment to the players within it as I can tell you from my experience UHC will never be like what you had in your original regiment. Anyway headbut I wish you the best of luck with your application! Mashallah!

Bogdan

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
United Kingdom
Denied
As my current high command members have stated, the resignation rate for High Command, on both teams, is fairly high: a lot of people find that is not quite like their original regiment, this being said one of the most important factors in bringing new high command in is how well known and respected they are within their own side as a whole, I feel as if although greatly respected within your own regiment however I believe there might be an upcoming opportunity within AG to prove yourself to the wider USSR.
Locked, you may re-apply in 2 weeks.

Reactions: Headbutt
Status
Not open for further replies.