Hello there its me Liyam ( DF ) aka Shukri.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liyam (DF)

May 18, 2022
Your in-game name: It was Shukri but I changed it to Liyam ( DF )

Your SteamID: 76561198822889996

Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198822889996/

Date of ban: Monday, December, 27, 13:01: 40 2021 ( almost been a year now )

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Mass RDm and more I think but I didn't get given a reason.

Who banned you: Cope

Ban length?: Perm Banned

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the URL):

https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/cityrp-rules.11/

What will you do to stop this from happening again:

Well to start with I will not RDM due to the fact that I got banned for that exact reason ( I won't break any rules ofc ) and an example is that I have been playing on a server where if u RDM ones that are a ban or break any other rules ofc so I will take this a series as I would on that server.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes, a lot of times prior to this ban, which I am not proud of.

Why should you be unbanned:

I was bored of the game when I decided to do this foolish thing and I was planning on leaving but wish was a very stupid idea, I should have just quit without breaking the rules and I am honestly ashamed of what I did and I remember that when I was ones speaking to a lot of the Admins I told you guys to never unbanned me but I take that back and I would like to apologize to the people that I might have hurt.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?:

Well due to the fact that I come from a Mafia RP server where if you kill a person without a reason you will get warned or even banned, and due to the fact that I know how annoying and sad it is when you get banned off a server you actually like.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?:

I want to rejoin the server due to its old map being back and because I have picked up interest due to the fact that I miss the old days when I used to play this and I miss all the fun I had on this server.

Eyes

Jun 6, 2021
youtu.be
Appeal Accepted

Hi Liyam,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Your appeal has been accepted.
Your ban will be reduced to 1 year, meaning that you will be unbanned on December 27th.
My advice is to keep a good image of yourself in our discords and teamspeak server before you return

We hope to see a vast improvement of your previous character.

Regards,
Eyes​

Status
Not open for further replies.