Hibbert's Ban Appeal for CivilCityRP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hibbert

Dec 24, 2020
United Kingdom
Your in-game name: Hibbert

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:171119323

Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198302504375/
Date of ban: 10/07/2021

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): (None given) - I believe I understand the reason though. A few months ago (from what I remember it was the date that I was banned) I was ranting off in the RSM Discord in the general chat to Cope / Kvarkar. I cannot exactly remember the words that I said but im being honest here, they weren't the nicest and I would like to deeply apologise for my actions as of now.

Who banned you: Copeless

Ban length?: Perma

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/cityrp-rules.11/

What will you do to stop this from happening again:
Will listen to every peice of advice that the staff team have to say and how it could improve the RP experience for all people around me.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Sadly my respsone to this question would be yes. I fucked about too much on the server over the years building up a bad rep. I then took a long break and came back as a staff member and when i was bored with that i really made it bad by freezing the server back in June of 2020. I have 100% since matured since then after actually becoming an adult and i just wish to hop back on the server and see what i'm missing out on.

Why should you be unbanned:
I feel that i should be unbanned from CivilCityRP because we all fuck up here and there. The difference with me is that i fucked up too many times and being gone for another 4 months or so has made me realise what a twat i was / have been. I would love to hop back on the server again and I would very much appreciate you all giving me one more chance to prove to you all that I am worthy of being apart of your CivilGamers CityRP community. I have since then met many new friendly faces on FiveM and our roleplay has very much picked up and got alot better, just FiveM seems to get a little boring too quickly and some people get themselves too involved.

I first joined CivilCity back at the end of 2017 and I have really enjoyed playing on it, especially when you get to know many different people and you click with them straight away forming some sort of brotherhood. I have since then come back around October time each year and end up playing for a block / chunk of months until I feel I have overplayed if you get what I mean. I would love too see how all people are getting on now and see a few old faces to have a catch up etc. in game! It would also be very nice to meet some new "friends" in game and form another sort of "online friendship" as you could call it.

I am currently an administrator for a FiveM roleplay server called "TayBoostRP" which first went live in august when I made a transfer from the AssettoCorsa modding community. I still set up my wheel every once in a while but I have since got back into the roleplay community. Like I mentioned above I would rather come back to Garry's Mod RP as it is alot more slowed down and you are free to create many more scanrio's with the right people.

I hope all of this makes you guys feel happy enough to let me back into the server and I look forward to hearing back from you whenever you read this post!

Cheers,
Charlie (Hibbert)

Please find attached an old Screenshot from 2019 lol -
unknown.png

Relman

Super Administrator
Super Admin
Senior Dev
Programmer
CC Staff
Donator
Dec 20, 2020
Appeal Denied

Hi Hibbert,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Having discussed this within the Server leadership team, we feel that you have been given many chances. Many of the things you have said, you have told us before. You have had many second chances. You have been previously blacklisted for mass freezing the server and have been very disruptive. You have also ban evaded, and MassRDM'ed on CG which is all contributing factors to our decision. It's our feelings that you have exhausted your chances and therefore the ban will remain.

Kind Regards,

Relman

You may re-appeal in 2 months​

Status
Not open for further replies.