Hibbert's New Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hibbert

Dec 24, 2020
United Kingdom
Your in-game name: Hibbert

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:171119323

Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198302504375/
Date of ban: 10/07/2021

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): (None given) - As mentioned a couple of months ago there was no reason stated but I understand completely what I did wrong. A few months ago (from what I remember it was the date that I was banned) I was talking in the RSM Discord and I proceeded to change my name

Who banned you: Copeless

Ban length?: Perma

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/cityrp-rules.11/

What will you do to stop this from happening again:
I will monitor what comes out of my mouth / what I type and make sure that it is acceptable before actually saying / sending it.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes I have. I fucked about too much on the server over the years building up a bad rep. I then took a long break and came back as a staff member and when I was bored with that I really made it bad by freezing the server back in June of 2020. Over these years / months I have matured greatly and I would much appreciate if you lot could give me another chance and let you lot see the difference for yourself.

Why should you be unbanned: *This response is the same to my previous appeal with a little extra.*
I feel that I should be unbanned from CivilCityRP because we all fuck up here and there. The difference with me is that I fucked up too many times and being gone for another 4 months or so has made me realise what a twat I was / have been. I would love to hop back on the server again and I would very much appreciate you all giving me one more chance to prove to you all that I am worthy of being apart of your CivilGamers CityRP community. I have since then met many new friendly faces on FiveM and our roleplay has very much picked up and got alot better, just FiveM seems to get a little boring too quickly and some people get themselves too involved.

I first joined CivilCity back at the end of 2017 and I have really enjoyed playing on it, especially when you get to know many different people and you click with them straight away forming some sort of brotherhood. I have since then come back around October time each year and end up playing for a block / chunk of months until I feel I have overplayed if you get what I mean. I would love too see how all people are getting on now and see a few old faces to have a catch up etc. in game! It would also be very nice to meet some new "friends" in game and form another sort of "online friendship" as you could call it.

I previously was an administrator for a FiveM roleplay server called "TayBoostRP" which first went live in august when I made a transfer from the AssettoCorsa modding community. I now currently sim race but quite frankly it's getting a little repetitive and I fancy a change and what better is there to do than to jump back onto GMOD where the PC Gaming started for me haha! Since being banned I have connected a lot more with the community in some discord's (not the official CG one as I got banned obviously) and seeing that CC 4.0 is coming I thought it would be a good idea to jump back on and see how it goes.

I couldn't thank you enough for reading over yet another ban appeal of mine but when I last applied back in October time I was told to wait a couple months so here is my response now.

Cheers,
Charlie (Hibbert)

Last edited by a moderator:

Relman

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 20, 2020
Hi Hibbert,

We will review your ban appeal but I have edited it in the mean time. It seems counter productive to in your appeal repeat doxing a player and singling out the person by giving further information to help others identify who it is.

Maybe this was a laps of judgement but disclosing any of their personal information in your appeal isn’t acceptable.

Kind Regards,

Relman.

Hibbert

Dec 24, 2020
United Kingdom
Hi Hibbert,

We will review your ban appeal but I have edited it in the mean time. It seems counter productive to in your appeal repeat doxing a player and singling out the person by giving further information to help others identify who it is.

Maybe this was a laps of judgement but disclosing any of their personal information in your appeal isn’t acceptable.

Kind Regards,

Relman.
Hiya Relman, yeah sorry it wasn't directed at anyone.

Relman

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 20, 2020
Hi Hibbert,

Again can you please leave out any information that points / directs anyone at a group or person. I didn’t remove what you said for you then to again say which type of person it was.

Please wait for a response so your initial appeal. There is no need to reply to this.

Thanks,

Relman.

Relman

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 20, 2020
Appeal Accepted

Hi Hibbert,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Your track record isn't great and your ban times were due to the severity of what you did rather than the number of times you got warnings/bans. Also, Doxing players is not acceptable. People have a right to privacy. What may seem funny can have potential real-world consequences. We have recently had this happen with a player who was subjected to a lot of targeted abuse. This is why we take these steps. We have decided that your ban will be removed when the launch of CC4 happens. If there is any repeat of any prior behaviour or any attempts to dox players then your ban will be reinstated.

Appeal Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.