Do you have a mic?:
Yes

What server are you applying for?:
SCP-RP

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
First application

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
WNAHB4S.png

Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:

No this'll be my first experience-running as gmod gamemaster although If it counts, I mostly provided-input and help In varying-roleplay games, scp rp communities in-regards to events even In this community.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Yes, mostly within fallout, metro 2033, and some SCP Foundation ones.
and games that are outside of gmod like, SS13, Fallout

How many hours can you be on everyday?:

5-6 Hours mostly varies on the day

Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:

I wish to join the Gamemaster team as to help in-creating events/scenarios that would leave a lasting impression on the community that are creative and enjoyable to be immersed in, as of recent times I feel like there is a lack of events ongoing which is because of the short-staffed game master team and I’d like to help by becoming a GM.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

I’ve got a creative mind, adaptable and an experience in writing and organizing events for quite a while, and a strong-background In-scp lore that I can use to base and center my event’s Inline or rather the expectations that would create-backgrounds for peoples roleplay, In addition, I took part or gave consul In some events like the five-moons one with Ryan D Biggs, the MC&D auction and various other ones.

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):

GlHhlDp.png

"Relax, we got this"

BGIYQEL.png

"It's Just UVB-10"

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)
fMfM3cQ.png

Siberia contamination zone
In Site-65: a delegation from the Russian federation comes to site-65 wishing to enlist the aid of the foundation from the site-65 Administration, with the administrations’s approval they request for everyone to gather up to be debriefed . . .

In the northwest of Siberia: an incident involving-SCP 610 breakout caused by a deal from the scarlet-hammer hunter’s black lodge The foundation Is asked with the extermination and cleaning of the outbreak, and to secure military-bases to detain and question any members belonging to the scarlet-hammer and the hunter’s black lodge to question over the incident, additionally the foundation has an armed-containment site nearby the area hosting various-personnel and containers stockpiled with experimental weaponry.

In The Insurgencies bunker: an MC&D representative comes over and wishes to enlist the aid of the chaos insurgency In securing the various-experimental weapons In the armed-containment site and for any other object’s of interest within the region-leftover by the massive mess by the 610-outbreak they warn to stay vigilant throughout this job

This map-change event would be mostly for both sides, just clearing up objectives and the alike from securing the area from a 610-infestation.

List an example mission for each of the following:
O-1:
a Canadian politician wishes to go into the pinewood region to boost his campaign the as he’s been informed that the region contains a Canadian military-base and various amount of residencies the o-1 are tasked with guiding the politician across the region because of the various-concerns of the veil might shatter because of this moron and to act as guides throughout the region and parts of entrance-zone and to ethically carry this burden off the various-other operators within site-65.
A-1:
an old nemesis appears from the period of when the foundation was at its weakest. One of the original traitors hiding spots has been located a secretive-chaos insurgency delcom known previously as O5-3 “The Shamshir” A-1 Is tasked with raiding his under-ground complex with the aim of finally getting rid of the old-shame of the foundation, and to retrieve any documentation or the alike.
Nu-7:
NU-7: Get’s tasked by the Department of intelligence (DOI) to handle, a nest of 939’s Instance at the hill-house that has been-consuming the local civilian population of pinewoods along with It’s supposed benefactors, Whom are using defunct-Anderson robotics androids to ensure that no losses are incurred on their end.

E-11:
Get a tip by IA of a sarkic-sleeper cult that has emerged within sector hotel. The cult is frantically attempting to complete its rites so they can gain more-power to take over the Facility, E-11 are tasked to clean up the mess that’s happening within sector tango along with, discovering the conspirers that allowed this to take place In the first-place.

CI:
The chaos insurgency get’s a Representative from MC&D that asks them for a favor of raiding a United-Nations office that belongs to the UNGOC, He Informs them of the fact that the UNGOC conducted an ambush against one of their trucks that was carrying a set of possessed-samarui armor that was going to be sold In a soon-auction, The chaos Insurgency will attempt to regain the object from the United-nations Office for Marshall Carter & Dark.

Foundation Staff:
Pizza day. It has come after long-delays and shortage of doughs. It has fucking come Pizza day All foundation staff get Invited to PW-Lecture hall to enjoy some mouth-watering pizza’s and a break from the constant horrors of site-65, In this occasion The logistics staff whom came from site -19 has a confession . . . That because of various-anomalous chemicals being released accidentally while they were en route to site-65 there might be a pizza-monster that is on the loose. That’s it.

Deleted member 1291

+Support
Has always helped in events and is super knowledgeable in SCP canons. Would be a great addition to the GM team.​

Sven Sky

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Feb 8, 2022
+Support
+ Great Event Ideas
+ Really Creative and friendly guy
+ Good RP and very good Application

Cassius

Feb 15, 2022
+Support
Good activity
Good Event Ideas/Planning
Good detail.

Coolfrae

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 27, 2020
Application Accepted

Hi Houston,

Thanks for taking the time to make a Game Master Application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please contact me on TeamSpeak so we may continue with the next stage of the application process.

Kind Regards,
Team Lead Coolfrae​

Status
Not open for further replies.