ahem...

-Executive Researcher
-E-11 SGT
-Intelligence Ambassador
-Intelligence Director

-CI-B

A short list but i'm trying to improve that a bit

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

I have received 6 warnings (& 2 AFK kicks), they are (in order of events) NRP, RDM, NRP, NLR, FailRP, FailRP. These all took place between January 2nd & February 2nd, I am proud (and actually surprised tbh) that I haven't had a warn in over 2 months :3 I've never been banned before btw so that's cool :)

Why are you applying for Chief of Medicine?:

Ah yes, the meat of the application, I'll give a bit of a context to my time in the server, a while after I joined and after I made a name for myself in research I soon realized that some departments had less popularity than others, I personally find all departments equal so I decided I would make it my job to equalize all of these departments, thus why I joined intelligence and became it's director, it hadn't been doing too well sadly and I wanted to change that, in my opinion, I did, at a cost. I want to do the same to medical, although it isn't struggling quite as much, I still think I can help maximize it's potential and make it one of the great departments of the UK server.

What makes you suitable for Chief of Medicine?:

During my time on the server recently I have spent a lot of time learning about the medical department, and while it's true that my time in the department isn't much, (2-3 weeks maximum) I believe that I have fully learned the ins and outs of the department, I plan on using this understanding to better the department, by either changing the fundamentals of the department, or by more passively advertising it.

It is also no secret that I am the one behind the whole Autopsy concept, and while it hasn't taken off quite yet, I believe with my connections in the research department, we could really get something going with it, I do plan on doing a lot with the research department in my time in medical, partly due to my past and love of the department. I've also done a lot with other combat medics, I believe they more or less respect me but I'm not sure, I know that at least once I've played commander with them and they seemed content to follow my orders so that was nice.

Please explain an in-game medical procedure of your choice:

The big winner here would be Electro-shock, I will explain that since I know it is the procedure CoMs must know best as they will be teaching young doctors about it to get their medical licenses :

-Ask the Subject for Consent to the procedure (Unless the subject is below cl4 and the one requesting the procedure is cl4+)
-Ask the Subject if they had the procedure before in their current life
-Ask the Subject to stand in the middle of the room and turn away from you
-Instruct the Subject to not go into the light
-Equip your standard issue medical grade harpoon and gently impale the Subject thus stopping his heart (aim for the chest)
-If the first try doesn't work, do it again
-Revive the Subject with Defibrillators
-Bring the Subject back to full health

What are the responsibilities of the Chief of Medicine in RP?:

Teaching Electro-Shock to the young trainees, commanding the combat medics and altogether ensuring the well-running of the medical department during the absence of or at the orders of, the director of medicine. Other than that nothing stops them from helping around with their cl4 privileges, such as opening a cl4 door for MTF or just helping around healing people alongside their medical peers like a good leader should. They also represent the medical department to other CL4+s during the absence of the director.

Please give some lore about your Chief of Medicine character and what storylines they would be involved in:

I'm going with a theme here so bear with me (also I like writing) :

A simple Surgeon & Coroner working for the police department and hospital in Cumberland before the foundation took him in, Aurelio Heathworth Huffles, nicknamed "Huffy" soon found himself deep in a conspiracy when one day he was asked to accompany police to the ruins of an ancient castle and autopsy a body they found there, they said they didn't have time to bring him to the hospital which the young surgeon found bizarre, when he arrived he quickly understood what they meant, the body was covered in moss and seemed to be sprouting young pine saplings from his eye sockets, the coroner quickly got to work dissecting the body, he was astounded at what he found, the inside of the body had been rotted away and seemingly used by the plants as nourishment, the body was decomposing before his eyes at a rate he had never seen or heard before, soon the body was no longer able to be examined seemingly having turned into the foundation of a small jungle right in front of him, he was unable to give a clear autopsy to the police but they didn't quite care and the case was considered closed a few nights later due to lack of evidence to even start investigating anything...

But the young doctor was not so easily swayed by this verdict, his curiosity took hold of him, night after night he returned to the site of the body, constantly looking for more clues as to find out what happened, he did some research on the site, apparently it was a popular location for clandestine parties hosted by the local youth, he thought he could find something if he attended one and sure enough, when he attended one, he noticed that the DJ's stand was but inches away from the location of the corpse, he remembered that the corpse was somewhat hidden away, the DJ's stand was surrounded by pieces of the castle, making a sort of circle with the stand completing it, thus the body was hidden from view, he kept pondering this case, he attended more parties and he couldn't make sense of it, what was different between these parties and the one the boy had attended? the drinks were the same, the same partygoers, the same mu-, that's it! The Music... each time the organizer hired a different DJ and the DJ brought his own tracks, It had to be the music...

He had a lead, it was 20:00 on a Friday when he had this revelation while resting in the hospital between shifts, he rushed to his car to the ruins of the castle, there had to be something he had missed, he searched and searched, he rummaged through the area where the body was found once more, he hadn't though of it but, the photos of the body had his hand somewhat reached out, towards a rock, he slowly tilted his head to the right, to look... there it was, sitting there untouched, he creeped over and with his heart pounding, he lifted it...

Sitting there, underneath the rock, undamaged, a singular DVD, with shaking hands he picked it up, there was nothing unusual about the disc, in marker, 3 numbers had been written on it, "407", he couldn't understand what these numbers meant, but before he could even ponder what to do next, he heard several loud clicks, it sounded like car doors shutting, and several of them at that, he creeped over to look at the parking where his car was... he counted 7 black SUVs in the lot, men in what looked like red shirts and black body armour wearing sunglasses stepped out and searched his car, around 8 of them came up to the ruins, rifles drawn ready to shoot, Aurelio's heart was pounding, he didn't know what to do, does he surrender? he doesn't know if they'll accept his surrender or not, does he run? he doesn't have anywhere to go, the castle was surrounded by a river, it was winter, he'd freeze to death trying to swim across, before he could choose he saw a bright light and heard

"HANDS BEHIND YOUR BACK AND GET ON THE GROUND"

He complied, he didn't want to die so young after all.

3 men searched him, finding the disc in one of his coat pockets, they cuffed him and dragged him to a man wearing a black suit, he took a drag of his cigarette then turned to look at Aurelio...

"Well, well well mister... 'Huffles' ?, the man looked at the paper he was holding oddly, as if he had heard that name before, then shaked his head and continued.

"what have we gotten ourselves into now? sticking our noses into places we shouldn't are we?"

-" I don't know what I've done sir, may I know your name?"

" ... Very well, I'm Ambassador Jack Manning, don't mind the title, it doesn't mean what you think it means, we recently heard about your little autopsy, interesting report isn't it? I've read it myself, you sound quite speechless in it" he snickers.

-" Listen, I don't know what I've done but I have a feeling it has something to do with that disc, if you're going to kill me then fine, it's not like I can do anything about that, but if you will, please at least tell me what that disc, or what all of this, is."

"Hmm, tell me, do you know anything about a... "Alberto"? or "Edward"?"

-"Why yes, those are two of my brothers, Alberto is in New York right now and Edward, well I haven't seen him in a while."

"Heh, you guys always seem to get in trouble, this'll put a smile on those two's faces... Aight you're coming with us, don't resist, it'll make your life easier"

And just like that Aurelio was brought into a nearby site for processing, he waited in a cell, got interrogated, waited more, got interrogated again, and eventually a different man came up to his cell, a bald man, wearing a vest and a stethoscope around his neck...

"Mr. Aurelio, I have a proposition..."

(This character would be implied in my Huff family story line and in the story line with Morrigan, the Huff family pet bird (it's a long story))

Alexander Partyzant

Dec 12, 2021
+Support
+Knows what he is doing
+Can we trusted with a cl4 job
+Active as a combat medic with a nice outfit
+Never seen him do anything non-serious
+Can do realy cool RP scenarious
+Application done with detail and time
+Long backstory worth reading

"Bravo"

Mar 11, 2022
+Massive Rep
Very Active within the medical department
Well written app
Great understanding on what to do
Well trusted

+/- Rep
Doesn't really use his mic much

Goodluck with your application

Daszker

Jun 22, 2022
+ VERY nice application
+ Support

+ Had many good laughs with him
+ Would make a great leader
+ Has a lot of great ideas

best of luck to you huff :D

Igorski

Mar 27, 2022
+support
Vey great dude, super mature, and always willing to help out. Would massively improve RP in the medical department. See him on combat medic 24/7

Jack Manning

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 5, 2022
+Support
-Has skills necessary to coordinate and lead a Department
-Very Friendly
-Former Senior Position holder
-Nice Application

-Not as active as he used to be.
-You should use your mic more often, people really like your voice. (myself included)

-He's French ;-; (Insert your Cwosaunts here people)

This man is such a vibe to hang around with, you can tell by his profile picture.

Good Luck, Huff.

From...

Tazza

Apr 30, 2022
Australia
may not play the UK site much but the few times i did they were doing pretty well a big + support for me
imagine being french smh

Dinklesprinkle

May 11, 2022

Medical_logowhite.png
DEPARTMENT OF MEDICINE

R.E. Application of Huff​

Good afternoon Huff

Thank you for applying for Chief of Medicine, I Have chosen to Accept your application given the experience and dedication I have experienced personally Please reach out in DM's to organise Getting the whitelist.​

Status
Not open for further replies.