Hurt GM app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 982

Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):
bobsgandis
For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP: Since the second day of the official release.
In what country are you located?: UAE
Time zone: GMT+4
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Hurt, Site advisor
Chaos name (include your rank): GusMac "Hurt" Chickens
Civilian name: Jiffa "Hurt" Laok
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:567785962
Do you have a mic?: Yes.
What server are you applying for?: UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- None.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Yes, i have received 18 warnings
Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:
- No.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Yes
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- I usually have 2-3 hours, but if i am free i would play for more.
Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:
- I love improving people RP, adding a extra sparkle to there time in the server and being a GM will make it easier and less tedious do do so. By making events I wish to improve the peoples time in the server and make it enjoyable and long lasing. I believe my creativity will change up the peoples time on the server, I wish to create something new for people. Also the freedom of GM is very appeasing for my creativity that I wish to use to help me do events in the future. I feel like the server is starting to go stale, bland and repetitive and with GM I believe that they have to refresh the server and make people wish to come back for a new and better experience.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
-I Believe with my vast lore knowledge i could create great event that include different looks, feels even sounds using the GM tools (PAC3). I could create events that are with large scale effects, with my SCP lore knowledge i can try to combine the effects of a SCP during a event or a powers during events. Adding realism and Knowledge to events to make a authentic scenario and event. I will be trying to base events to lore/events in lore and altering it to fit the server and please all.

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):
-CI/Intel- A hacked SCP foundation Satellite has just crashed in pinewood near the Town. There has been a large boom with the crashing of the satellite and it has brought a audience of civilians and Rangers to the location. The CI/Intel Department has to try to battle it out, not with guns, but with influence and charm of the mayor and rangers that are present at the crash site, This could be with bribe, or any sort of way that the CI/Intel thinks they can get this satellite. If either side attacks/enacts combat on Rangers/Mayor the Mayor would call on ERT (Canadian swat) . This is a very important Satellite, if captured by CI will start a slue of problems for Site-65 issues.

-Foundation Staff There has been a shop set up on the surface, it has been spotted selling robots and there are many in the collection but there be 1 last special robot. Now the foundation either buys this robot and brings it back or they leave it unattended for CI/other GOI to buy, the foundation has to be fast as the robot will be a Model 129. The model 129 robot is a combat robot that is just like 912 but only run by commands. It can arrest, shoot and kidnap if told, will be done. Now site admin/command. This robot of course has anomalies abilities of course and can exercise things that normal cant. As, it does come from "Anderson Robotics". This robot can be studied or be put into good use during raid/breach. Now if this captured by CI the CI can use this to its advantage and use against foundation.

-Research Team/MTF-

***SOS MESSAGE: SITE-48 082 HAS BREACHED**

SCP 082 has been spotted heading straight towards site 65s location. It has been set up for Nu-7 and E-11 to work on Stopping the giant at his tracks and bring him back into safety. The CI can interfere with MTF effort of recontinuing 082, but be aware that some MTF units might be given enhanced weaponry to help the combat this. 082 is top priority for MTF. If MTF get 082 back to Site-65 the research department will have a great time with 082 as they will have a lot of time to conduct there own tests until the mess at Site-48 is over. The research time will also need to conduct contentment acts to keep 082 in his temp CC as 082 is used to be living in a palace, research department has to get creative.

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)
*MTF/INTEL/SC/SA*
As you have known Site-48 has seen troubling events and Site-65 have been sent to retake control and set up command. The MTFs will be clearing the site of any hazards, and saving and personal on site. The MTF will see some heavy resistance as we know that GRU-P have committed a aggressive raid on site-48 and they have set up there own base of operations, most of the GRU-P agents have left as of satellite imagery.

Nu-7 will be sent in though the front gate being the main distraction and force. They will be receiving heavy equipment and motorized IFVs. If assaulted the front gate successfully they will keep pushing in. They are expected to get help from other departments.

E-11 will be moving in though Vents/Sewers and create a foothold in the site. They are expected to stay sneaky until ordered to be a distraction.

O-1/A-1 will be spread though Nu-7 and E-11 as expected. They might be doing internal work with trying to go in deep and creating internal issues for GRU-P. They are also going to be extracting any and all hostages.

List an example mission for each of the following:
O-1:

Other sites have report a string of mutiny's in there departments. The Ethics committee has gotten wind of this and have upped security for O-1. They have had reports of rumors in site-65 by ISD agents. The O-1 has been tasked to help ISD to flush out any of revolters and arrest them immediately. If not found a department can start a peaceful strike, but if O-1 becomes aggressive/not treating them right, the department can start a riot and if any O-1 start to use Leathal force for a unneeded reason , it might just turn into a open revolution with guns.

A-1:
A-1 have been sent into a deep forest at location [DATA EXPLUNGED] to retrieve some river water, this river....is mysteriously heavily guarded by MTF Zeta 43. The A-1 will be briefed on why this river is so guarded.

**AUTHED PERSONAL FOR SCP-006 ENTRY REQUIRED*

SCP-006 is a blue river at [DATA EXPLUNGED] its being surveyed and guarded 24/7 by foundation MTF. The MTF will be leading you into the containment cell where you will be wearing hazmat suits when entering the river and getting water. This river is a highly leathal river if in contact with any forum of life, it will die. The A-1 have been sent to get river water for a mysterious reason. If the CI or any other GOI comes in contact with this SCP, mass death is expected....

*O5-A-1 COM*

Greetings hopefully this finds you well.

The river water is currently being tested on for a special anti-serum. your men are the top and best, you are being sent to get a flask of the water and send it back to Site-65.

Good Luck

*O5 FILE ON 006*

The river of life is required for O5-⬛. A-1 is being sent to get a flask for her health. Our men have been feading on the spoon.

Nu-7:
GRU-P agents have been reported in the site and its up to Nu-7 to capture the commie bastards and know there intentions. This is very important as of lately GRU have went quite. After field integration the Nu-7 intel team have been tracking a convoy of russian marked trucks heading to Site-65s way. The agents have been expecting site-65 to be sent out to retrieve SCP-2367 from a failed transport mission. The GRU-P has specials interests in the SCP with its history and known ability's. Nu-7 will be facing a strong and willed foe. Its expected to turn bloody on the surface.

E-11:
*E-11 ALERT*
SCP 973 HAS JUST BEEN SPOTTED OUTSIDE OF SITE-65. DONT LOSE HIM AND CATCH UP TO HIS POLICE CAR!

E-11 have just been notified of 963 being called out on a police radio and they are rushing to the location. If E-11 are unable of containment or stopping of the beat/car they have authority to use other means. This means the use of heavy weapons to take down the beast. Its not an easy feat taking down this SCP, its known for taking down MTF squadrons. E-11 has been trusted to deal with 973 and to stop its rampage on our roads.

CI:
*CI HIGH COMMAND*
We have reports of Manning planning a full scale breach on site 65 and we have to extract him immediately, he is a important asset to the CI and there effort. He has very useful contacts and intel. Sending teams to extract. We will be sending in team "Rhino" to support there efforts.

*CI HC-LC*
Get your men ready at camp C 23. You will be getting help from strike team "Rhino" to retrieving maynard. If killed your mission is over. YOU ARE NOT CASUING ANY HUGE BREACH. this mission is only for 1 single man and its maynard, he will give orders when he is saved. He is an asset, if reative report back.

Over-HC

Maynard would be giving intel to CI where then the CI would get info about Nu-7 placements and they could even be able to entered under Maynard's authority if he wasn't seen leaving with CI.
Foundation Staff:

PLEASE SIGN BEFORE ENTERING EMAIL

**PAPER**

*AFTER SIGNING GET A EMAIL FROM UNKOWN*
Good morning all foundation researchers, if you are seeing this message congratulations ! you are being chosen to work on project Nemesis. You will be working on a littlie serum for our brave MTF. This serum could be made up by any SCP/Anomaly you find fit. This Project is very important for a task that will be coming up for our brave MTF. You will be working with the medical department to make a feasible serum that will enhance MTF in any way or form.

Gook Luck.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 1291

+Support
Many good interactions in roleplay, always there to help in events & has great ideas.

Deleted member 1285

+Support
+ Funny guy, mature and fit for the role
+ Had great experiences, a bit of a numpty
+ Application looks amazing

+ Good luck bruv ?

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
+Support
+Nice guy
+good app

I know i don't play scp but from my experience with you from mrp and how much you have developed on the scp server i think you would do good.

Coolfrae

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 27, 2020
Application Accepted

Hi @Hurt ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a Game Master Application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please contact me on TeamSpeak whenever you're available so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

Kind Regards,
Team lead Coolfrae​

Status
Not open for further replies.