Dec 25, 2020
Your in-game name: Billy
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:160912049
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/bi11e/
Date of ban: 30/7/21
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): LTAP-Dimitri
Who banned you: Dimitri
Ban length?: 3 Days
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/militaryrp-rules.10/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: Not sure exactly what punishment I left to avoid as I was not in a staff sit.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? 1 warn last month.
Why should you be unbanned: As I am a beacon of joy in the community.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I know the rules very well and pretty sure I did not break any this time.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: So I can RolePlay with my friends!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: King Jez and Kiwi

Mango

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2021
Hello

I was called in a sit-in regards to RDM, in which you were implicated when I checked logs, I was notified that you disconnected in which was also true when checking logs at the time.

I gave you 15 minutes to reconnect because sometimes people can have server issues in which after the period of time I issued a 3-day LTAP ban as per Staff ban policy.

Regards,

Dmitri

• Angry
Reactions: Fortze

Billy

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2020
I did indeed kill someone before I logged off and that was @fortze(RamRanch). However this was because we were testing weapons in peacetime inside of a controlled environment and was justified. Also I have asked him and he did not make the sit on me. Thus I still do not see why I was banned?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Kiwi

Fortze

CG Super VIP
Dec 25, 2020
We were killing one another testing weapons in a controlled environment during peacetime. If you actually checked the logs dmitri you would see that myself (Ram Ranch) and Billy killed one another numerous times with different guns. You didn't once bring me to a sit and Billy killed no one else apart from me. I never complained or made a sit and you never brought the person Billy supposedly RDMd to a sit so I don't understand how you made a decision on it being RDM purely through logs instead of investigating and looking at the context of the situation.

Mango

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2021
We were killing one another testing weapons in a controlled environment during peacetime. If you actually checked the logs dmitri you would see that myself (Ram Ranch) and Billy killed one another numerous times with different guns. You didn't once bring me to a sit and Billy killed no one else apart from me. I never complained or made a sit and you never brought the person Billy supposedly RDMd to a sit so I don't understand how you made a decision on it being RDM purely through logs instead of investigating and looking at the context of the situation.
I was brought in a sit, otherwise, I wouldn't have intervened.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Fortze

Billy

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2020
I was brought in a sit, otherwise, I wouldn't have intervened.
084.png

Both parties involved in this situation which are Myself and Fortze have explained what happened and that it was not rdm and so why am I still banned???? Your logic as a staff member is flawed as u do not even consult the people actually involved in the sit before banning someone. This is truly embarrassing and a poor refection of the staff team.

Bogdan

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
United Kingdom
Unbanned.
After looking through server logs I can see that you did not LTAP, apologies for any inconvenience caused.

• Angry
Reactions: Billy
Status
Not open for further replies.