Status
Not open for further replies.

john pick

Sep 10, 2021
Your in-game name:john ‘vincent’ pick
Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:558062544
Your steam community link:
Date of ban:18.10.2021
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect):nitrp, abusive and ardm in a sit
Who banned you: relman
Ban length?: 1 week
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):
What will you do to stop this from happening again:due to my recent ban i will keep too the rules even more then i tried before following my unban on sunday i was trying my hardest not to get banned because i like my time on the server even tho i been a month
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? 1 week ban prior And multiple warns
Why should you be unbanned:because i feel like i was banned when i should have only gotten a warning this has deeply upset me because i like playing this server alot not many other servers compare also i was shooting relman so he hurried up with my sit so i could go back to playing
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: i recent got a unban on sunday and this really made me want to stick to rules since i like this server so much its something todo thats fun in my free time. So ill try even harder to stick too the rules next time and reflect on what i said too the member of staff
Why do you want to rejoin this server?its something i like doing in my free time after work and not many other servers compare too this one

Last edited:

Cope

Super Administrator
Super Admin
Developer
Map Team
CC Staff
Donator
Dec 20, 2020
Appeal Denied

Hi John,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal, apologies it has taken so long for me to get back to you. This situation looks like a continuation of your attitude and approach to playing which has gotten you banned so many times previously. You were brought into a sit for being abusive and breaking rp. Relman then needed to leave the sit briefly to speak to someone else on a nearby roof, and you started shooting at them when you were both still in a sit. This doesn't indicate to me a change of behaviour since your last ban.

I'll be denying your appeal today as very little seems to have changed from your previous ban. I'd encourage you to return to the server after your ban with a much more positive attitude, especially towards Relman and your behaviour in sits.

Seeing as there is not much time left on your ban, you may not re-appeal until it has expired.
Thanks,
Cope​

Status
Not open for further replies.