I want to be a special boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asdipi

Apr 24, 2021
1. Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Gideor/

2. In game name: Asdipi

3. Do you have any bans? (ANY BANS WILL RESULT IN YOUR APPLICATION BEING WITHDRAWN): Not on GMod

4. Do you have a mic? : Yes

5. Is this your first application? If not please link ALL previous CGSF applications. : This is my first application

6. If you had to estimate, how many hours of Police/SWAT role-play would you say you had? : like 200 hours, about 80 hours of RP moments

7. How would you deal with a suspect that was failing to cooperate with officers? : Arrest him if possible, if not then report to higher ups (mods, admins)

8. What would you do if you saw an Officer die? : Depends on what, if it was a suicide would ignore it, if a criminal shot I would probably shoot the criminal if he would aim at me.

9. During raids you will be required to act in a tactical and effective manner. If required how would you lead a raid? : I would setup a team and start raiding with a warrant. I would assign people roles and keep everything organized.

10. If a suspect runs away from you as you're talking to him what would you do? (Keep in mind that failing to stop after being signaled by the police is a crime). : Advert / tell him to stop or KOS.
Do you meet the following criteria?
- Ability to stay calm
- Polite yet forceful
- Effective coordination
- Excellent marksmanship
-Great role-play ability

Yes

Rate out of 10 your skills on these

- Ability to stay calm: 10
- Polite yet forceful: 8
- Effective coordination: 9
- Excellent Marksmanship: 9
- Role-Play Ability: 9

Zwacky

Administrator
Administrator
DarkRP Staff
Event Team
Dec 25, 2020
Cyprus
+support Kenny is deleting my forum posts! Cringe!!

Zeus

CG Super VIP
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
Doesn't play CG anymore, so he's probably not interested in CGSF

Status
Not open for further replies.