IDK's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

IDK

Sep 10, 2021
Your Discord name & tag:IDK#8448

What server is this for, DarkRP or MRP?: both for some reason

Date of ban (if known):Yesterday (20th Nov)

Reason for ban (if known):Toxicity. "Encouraging chargbacks"

Who banned you?:Assuming Cloak as he did DM me

Prior to this, have you ever been banned off Discord?: No only suggestion banned

Why should we remove your ban from Discord? I'm personally not exactly sure where I encouraged chargebacks but I slightly remember saying something along the lines of "there's nothing stopping you from charge backing if your perma banned" this isn't encouraging its a statement. It happens, everyone knows it happens, I can guarantee the most recent banned players definitely did chargeback. Also I have been muted before the ban, during this time I deeply considered what I have said and I regret some of it. I am a changed man. However making small jokes about staff etc should give you a warning not all out ban imo. Hope you'll take this seriously instead of just looking at my name and denying it. Thank you
(if I'm not unbanned hmu once scprp comes out)

Last edited:

Hydro

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 19, 2020
Appeal Denied

Hi IDK,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

At this time we aren't willing to consider any appeals regarding this matter. You can say that what you said is a statement, but it's also encouraging somebody to chargeback. The fact of the matter is that you just admitted to saying that somebody should chargeback if they are permabanned, and that alone clarifies that the reason for this ban is legitimate. You were also banned very recently for minging and arguing on the discord.

You may re-appeal in 4 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.