Apr 25, 2021
antartica
Your in-game name: Iker Escobar
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:129174241
Your steam community link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198218614211

Date of ban: 1/08/2021

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Exploiting

Who banned you: Cope / Relman Ban length?: 22 weeks

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/cityrp-rules.11/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will play the game as intended, I will not look for exploits or features that aren't intended by the developers or anyone who work on the server

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?: Yes

Why should you be unbanned: I have taken the time that I have spent banned to reflect on the way I play the server and I would really appreciate being able to come back and play the server once more so that I may actually contribute to the server and the roleplay that takes place within the server.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I have made sure to read the rules and any subsequent rules that have since been added to the server.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I have put loads of time into the server and I have many friend who play on the server still. No other garry's mod server is even comparable to what CC is. I miss the server, I miss the community, I miss CC.

Cope

Senior Developer
Senior Developer
Mapping Team
Donator
Dec 20, 2020
Ban Reduced

Hi Iker,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal. You were banned for attempting to use exploits to steal money from players, after a previous long string of toxicity and only coming on our server to mess around. After reading your ban appeal and judging you actions since being banned, we've decided to reduce your remaining ban length from 9 weeks to 5 weeks, meaning you'll be unbanned on January 1st, although this is still subject to your behaviour between now and then.
Thanks,
Cope​

Status
Not open for further replies.