I'm Back

Infeura

MRP Supporter
Donator
Jan 2, 2021
I'm Back
I have been in this community for around 4 years. I grew up with alot of people in this community and they were a Major part of my life. I recently got the motivation for Gmod back and i'm feeling better than ever
I just wanted to give a few thank yous for the years and getting me to come back

@Metropolitan : First thank you here and personally one of the people i looked up to through the years and one of the most i loved And I honestly have an extreme amount of respect for you

@Reco : A great lad if i say so myself and i cherish all the moments we had and the more that would be made.

@Dmitri :Defiantly one of the people that have to be up here. You've helped me through some of the worst times in my life.

@Mate Blackwood :Same goes to you man i'll never forget all you've done for me.

@Stuffy/EDP's Cupcake : Such a dumbass but i love you man despite all the ear raping .

@Anilyse : Calls me a burnt chicken nugget.

@MaxxLite : Even though i just got to know you a few days ago i really loved spending time with you.

@Millar: One of my favourite guys on MRP

@Pasi Huovila : My Favorite Swedish Player

Also Eli and Shirmp and the rest of the guys in Imperium Love ya'll and thanks for the warm welcome.

Honorable Mentions: The Algerian (Foufasto) Faaske and my lovely Coil

This is everyone i can remember off the top of my head

• Love
Reactions: N/.A

Reco

CG Super VIP
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
Serbia
Welcome back, a lot of familiar faces have started returning recently and I'm glad you're one of them. I'll be looking forward to seeing you again on CC.

{Mercs}DoR

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 23, 2021
@Infeurce i dont think we interacted much in the past but i remember your name and hope to see you around. If you ever need help for SCP UK lemme know and i will happily help and give you my guidebook. Any questions about it im on DOR (Death Of Rats)#4309 and always willing to lend a hand while im not busy