Denied Increase rewards for events :)

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spooda

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 25, 2021
Yesterday I won a 2v2 pvp event and I only got 300xp and 20k when thinking about it its not that big of a reward at all to offer an incentive to take part considering I could go build a FOB and get that much xp.

What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Adds more incentive to take part in events and a more competitive edge as rewards are greater.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
Better reception of events and more hype around them since its a better and more fun way to gain xp.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
Could bring players outside of RP if events are held at times where roleplay is more active than others.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
Overall I think this should be accepted as it gives more of a reason to take part in events, its more fun to have higher stakes on PvP events such as 2v2s and 1v1s tourneys. Could potentially span out into week wide brackets with regimental 5v5s ect. The only negative that could contradict bigger rewards would be more people takeing part pulling them away from the servers roleplay however if the events are timed right this could be avoided easily.

Last edited:
Upvote 1
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

Rosco

Civil Gamers Expert
Jun 9, 2021
Buzau, Romania
Hi @Spooda

I am the supervisor of the MRP Event Team and I would like to respond to your Suggestion.

The reason we keep the rewards for a PvP event in the range you told us about is because we want to avoid giving players that participated to an event a big advantage compared to those that lost while also trying to reward them for the performance.

Because of that, the Game Masters that organized this event have considered this to be a good reward for the winners which I agree with.

TLDR : We don't want to offer the rewards as if we are praising elite players, we want to offer the rewards as a way to congratulate the winners ;)

Regards,
Rosco

sahns

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Norway
we dont organize events to give out rewards, we do them so the people on the server can have some fun doing something that they'd normally not do. For map change events you don't get any "reward" in a sense but you do have fun in an experience where its a different map and maybe also playstyle aswell as lower restock timers.

Basically events are supposed to be fun, not reward based.

Spooda

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 25, 2021
Understandable but do you not think it would be more fun if they was more of a competative edge to the events?

Maybe not like XP or Money wise something else potentialy?

Rosco

Civil Gamers Expert
Jun 9, 2021
Buzau, Romania
Understandable but do you not think it would be more fun if they was more of a competative edge to the events?

Maybe not like XP or Money wise something else potentialy?
We make events to offer the players the occasion to take a break from normal boring MRP routines. The ones that do competitive events and offer higher prizes are SL/NL/Ventz.

shaun11103

MRP War Veteran
Mar 13, 2022
We make events to offer the players the occasion to take a break from normal boring MRP routines. The ones that do competitive events and offer higher prizes are SL/NL/Ventz.
he means the missions

Jack G

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Feb 19, 2021
Suggestion Denied

Hi , Spooda
Your suggestion has been denied. Rewards are there as a prize and rather not entirely as an incentive, however, we will discuss with the Gamemaster team and come up with appropriate prizes wherever is necessary in the future.
Thanks,
Content Team​

Status
Not open for further replies.