2​

SCP's Captured:
912 & 2295​

20230509191546_1 - Copy.jpg

Gallery:​

The MeetingThe CaptureThe Slaughter

D-Class victory over GENSEC, NU-7, E-11 and O-1 [09/05/23]

20230509182254_1 - Copy.jpg

During this riot, D-Class secured over 100 kills on various MTF and GENSEC. A truly embarrassing loss for the foundation.​

Last edited:

lybbx

CG Super VIP
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
aha x
thats crazy
yummy-tongue.gif

Remmy

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Special thanks to Rachel "Cuddles" for providing the gallery images (y)

KFC is LIFE

Jun 18, 2022
Honestly this shit was embarrassing for Nu-7 if anything, they kept making excuses and shit but like that was wild. I mean, for GS it isn't a big deal but for Nu-7 to fuckup this bad with a C2 is well. Embarrassing to say the least.

Fun to watch, genuinely good riot and I enjoyed killing GS with y'all. I would love for their to be a D-Class Regiment setup by someone. Sort of like a Sub Department with a tag in their name.

Could be cool if done well, however the main issue with this organised rioting could be it's impact on GS and newer players to the server. So if y'all were to do it'd have to be sensible but in all honesty I'd help setup that. I mean, if you need a Roster I'd help create it you need a Google Document I'd help create it. It could be a cool idea if done well, and GS might be able to do negotiations with the Department and have more RP between D-Class.

For example, the Department explains that it would take 10k and then it would stop rioting. Similar to CI and hostage negotiations and keycards. Same with keycards and D-Class

Dozer

Donator
Mar 12, 2023
Honestly this shit was embarrassing for Nu-7 if anything, they kept making excuses and shit but like that was wild. I mean, for GS it isn't a big deal but for Nu-7 to fuckup this bad with a C2 is well. Embarrassing to say the least.

Fun to watch, genuinely good riot and I enjoyed killing GS with y'all. I would love for their to be a D-Class Regiment setup by someone. Sort of like a Sub Department with a tag in their name.

Could be cool if done well, however the main issue with this organised rioting could be it's impact on GS and newer players to the server. So if y'all were to do it'd have to be sensible but in all honesty I'd help setup that. I mean, if you need a Roster I'd help create it you need a Google Document I'd help create it. It could be a cool idea if done well, and GS might be able to do negotiations with the Department and have more RP between D-Class.

For example, the Department explains that it would take 10k and then it would stop rioting. Similar to CI and hostage negotiations and keycards. Same with keycards and D-Class
why do you over complicate everything

Remmy

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 24, 2020

😳😳😳
This post is NOT intended to be serious. The DRF's logo looks like this:
DRF - Copy.png

lybbx

CG Super VIP
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
aha x

not everything needs to be rp like that, would seem forced tbh. These things just have to be natural to be fun like that