In what country are you located?: United States
Time zone: CST
Character name(s): "Dirty" Dan
Civilian name: "Dirty" Dan
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- I currently am not whitelisted for any roles.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I was banned unfortunately for LTAP in my earlier hours of playing on the SCP-RP server. I cannot recall the reason at which I was banned and was never given an explanation.

Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?
- I am applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador because I want to turn around my attitude from before and do some good for the IA side of the SCP-RP. I have found a new fondness for the IA department and would like to proceed in gaining responsibility for what I love to partake in the SCP-RP server. I believe that the role of Ambassador is a very enriching role that I would like to pursue.
On another note I would love to have this position as a priority to gaining knowledge and uphold the responsibility of all Agents/Operatives so that they may find the knowledge I have gained worthy of their own use. Keeping the safety of the SCP-RP server is a top priority for me and by becoming an Ambassador I know that I can keep that responsibility upheld.
Along with these reasons I would like to formally work along side with the Director of IA and know how to properly run IA as a whole to make sure everything runs the way it should. Everything in the IA department is a professional matter, in which I would like to prove my worth in this department as a higher role.

What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:
- First and for most, I am currently in the Military, stationed in FT Hood, TX. The reason for bringing that up is I am in a unit in which includes CID, Central Intelligence Division. Therefore I have some real life experience with similar actions such as IA partakes in.

- Secondly, I know how to handle difficult situations and take the proper actions towards a just cause. I have been working in the IA department for roughly 35 hours playing time and would like to take it a step up from where I am now. I have been working alongside the Director of IA with a new format of reports to include when making arrests. I severely love this role as it gives me an opportunity to do what I love, not only in the SCP-RP server but also in real life.

- Third reasoning is that, being IA, has brought new knowledge and insight into what needs to happen inside the SCP-RP server and how to manage certain situations properly. It is very professional, and with a professional line of work, it seems to intrigue me. I would love to learn more about how to properly support the Ethics Committee and undergo investigations to gain more suitable knowledge.

What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador?:
- To oversee undergoing investigations and interrogations that agent/operatives undergo. Along with the supervision of the Director of IA, undergoing investigations of higher degree. Managing the IA department and making sure everything runs in accordance with The Code of Ethics and The Code of Conduct. Along with the following, IA Ambassador's have a keen responsibility to uphold upon themselves, such responsibility that is withheld to the most trustworthy people.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?"
- Currently in my possession I have made 40+ documents, this is to include arrest reports and research.
What makes a good document is having the key fundamentals put into the document itself, including the following:
Good grammar and spelling.
Proper formatting.
Include as much information from the scene of the crime as possible.
Make sure to add any miscellaneous information provided/received.
Last but not least you must include the proper classification markings (if needed) on the document.

Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Agent/Ambassador "Dirty" Dan grew fascinated with anomalous entities after his incident, studying SCPs' along with the SCP Foundation for better knowledge on what they are as a whole. "Dirty" Dan is 42 years old looking into the department of Internal Affairs to find out how to manage the crimes of others. To put injustice to rest, "Dirty" Dan will continue to gain knowledge through experience and put the one's breaking Code of Ethics to their proper place. "Dirty" Dan came into the SCP Foundation when stumbling across SCP 323 while out in the woods. After seeing the SCP he found a new fondness for anomalous entities and wanted to discover more about them, thus joining the SCP Foundation after questioning and interrogations. "Dirty" Dan's favorite past time is reading and understanding why "Keter" class SCPs are so fascinating. "Dirty" Dan then, after some time in the Research department, decided he was going to go into the Internal Affairs side of the Foundation. After this, "Dirty" Dan found his awakening when he saw his first case, and proceeded to undergo his own investigations along side the Ethics Committee and the SCP Foundation. After this new found line of work, "Dirty" Dan aspires to become a permanent part of the Internal Affairs line of work.

Last edited:

Big Mike

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 16, 2022
You forgot to add "
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?"
-

Richard

Apr 1, 2022
+Support
Seen amazing work in game
IRL experience
Well written forum
Practically acts as a leader for internal affairs

Reactions: Mr Glupes

Zach "BUB"

Donator
Apr 30, 2022
agentbub.dev
+ Support

+ Amazing RP and Work In-Game
+ Super Helpful and Responsive when needed
+ Well Written Post
+ Has been seen leading IA in-game many times
+ Works great in high pressure situations
+ Has always been amazing when I have needed him for any situation in-game

Bush von Mann

Apr 12, 2022
I appreciate your application, but if this is for the ambassador role that should go under Misc Applications and not Departmental Leader Applications...

Please re-apply under the correct section

"Dirty" Dan

Donator
May 16, 2022
I appreciate your application, but if this is for the ambassador role that should go under Misc Applications and not Departmental Leader Applications...

Please re-apply under the correct section
It has been moved, thank you for notifying me.

Status
Not open for further replies.