Not open for further replies.

Omnipotent

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 20, 2020
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Inventical
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:237573081
Discord name: SAS COL Inventical
For how long have you played on MRP: I started to play MilitaryRP 1-2 years ago however started to play CivilGamers MilitaryRP on Beta day which was the 5th of September.
In what country are you located?: England
Time zone: GMT
In-game name and Previous Names: Inventical
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:237573081
Do you have a mic?: Indeed.

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
This is the first application on the forums.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
I have 3 warnings in total I believe. One for RDM x 3, Another for FearRP, and the last one for gate camping. The RDM x 3 warning was a misunderstanding with the Military Police and the Special Air Service. The FearRP warning was due to my lack of knowledge as CC doesn't have FearRP rules so when I came on MRP I wasn't aware of it. The last warning was for gate camping in which I wasn't aware of the limits of allowing the USSR to leave the gates.

Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?:
I was previously a Captain on <Server name> MilitaryRP where my duties were to maintain the regiment and make sure that regiment was up to the highest standard along with creating an order on the server preventing law-breaking and deciding the appropriate disciplinary action of those who broke server laws. I am also currently serving as a captain of the Special Air Service in which I also have similar duties as I did on <Server name> where I am maintaining the health and administration of the regiment.

What makes you the best candidate for High Command?:
I feel that I would be the best candidate for the position as I have good strategic knowledge which will get us the victory we want in NATO. The other candidates may not have the dedication I do in which I have been with the server since Launch Day and the development of the server before Launch Day. Ever since then I have been loyal and dedicated to my regiment the Special Air Service in which when offered other positions to different regiments I have stayed with the Special Air Service which goes to show my loyalty to SAS and NATO as a whole. Most members of NATO have secondary Russian accounts they go on and try to stay active between their NATO and USSR accounts however I am pure NATO and shall stay loyal to the end.

List your in-game ranks on MRP:
Current serving Colonel of the Special Air Service

List your strengths and weaknesses:
My main strength would be the ability to command and my weakness would most likely be my anger/attitude as it can get over the top at some points in which I have worked on it to prevent it from getting over the top.

Cloak

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 14, 2021
Neutral tending to +Support
+
Unhealthy autistic dedication to NATO
+ Fairly good leader and tactician
+ In terms of leadership & war potential would probably be a good NHC member
- Occasional inappropriate behaviour unbecoming of a Colonel, let alone a NHC member, which needs to be sorted out.

I don't often leave personal verdicts on applications but there you go.

Reactions: Omnipotent

Jons

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
Neutral

Hello Inventical, I do think that in terms of leadership you're good at what you do but you've lied on your application, you've made an application on the forums previously and deleted it, In addition to that your attitude issues are considered to be vital which is why I'm lead to this verdict, have a good one.

Last edited:

Risky

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
U.S.A.
+Support
-Active IGN

-Active in ts3
-Very good leadership skills

-Knows how to lead

In general Inventical would be a very good choice for NHC.

Falcon

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 21, 2020
Devon
en.wikipedia.org
-Support

+ Leadership capabilities are good
- Attitude problems and disrespect to players, NHC, and Staff Members, seems to be a continuing occurrence and this would need to not happen for a long time for me to see you have changed, respect should be given to all players regardless of personal quarrels
- Inability to respect the chain of command, frequently NHC will have meetings where we discuss issues that are only of relevance to us and you have questioned lower NHC members about what was discussed
- Stability of SAS, at this current time I could not support the promotion of the Colonel of SAS to a High Command position in its current state, this is not directing blame but it would need to be in a healthier place

Cameron Leigh

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Neutral

+ Great Leadership
+ Active
- Attitude at times can be all over
- Seen some times where you came off as unprofessional

Beans

CG Platinum VIP
Donator
Dec 20, 2020
Heinz
-Support

- You have great activity IG, on TS and in Discord. You have good leadership skills and from what I have seen of your war tactics they seem to be good.
- However, your underlying attitude issues remain at the core of my reasoning for a -Support. On countless occasions, you have shown a lack of respect towards both senior ranking members in RP and within the staff team. Your RP comes across to me as an extension of this. The way that both you and the rest of SAS RP is very arrogant. As High Command I fear that this arrogance would only spread and harm NATO.
- As SAS Colonel I do not think you have done anything special either, to most SAS is a joke. Their activity is mediocre at best and it has always been a roller coaster. SAS have little to no stability and when compared to their USSR counterpart fall short on nearly every account. Your idea of a special forces regiment is to shout at people and then prevent anyone outside of SAS from getting involved. To be completely honest in my opinion SAS are outdone by every other NATO regiment which I hold you accountable for. I do not think that you deserve a promotion when you are not performing adequately at your current rank.
- Based upon my frequent encounters with you in the past I can not say that I would trust you with the responsibility that being High Command comes with especially rule 2.1 that in essence allows you to bend rules to enable enhanced RP for your side and only be accountable to senior staff.
- You have shown countless times previously that your own ambitions and views cloud your judgement. Until you can show that you hold the interests of NATO (and as an extension the server as a whole) above your own ambition I can not support you in your efforts to join High Command.

Mr.Snif

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 29, 2020
-Support
+Good leadership.
-Attitude problems.
-Sometimes you would go civilian and go to NATO debrief and just minge and troll your way to give everyone a bad mood.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sandwalker

Cal

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 21, 2020
I put the new Forgis on the Jeep
+Support
+Good RP
+Serious attitude
+Active
+Excellent Leadership
+As Cloak mentioned, Unhealthy autistic dedication to NATO

I hope that if you're accepted into the position you prove everyone who doubts you wrong and show your dedication is worthy of NHC. Good luck!

Clouds

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
+Support
Good RP
Very active and dedicated
Needs to make a better first impression on the new players

Alp

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
+support
  • Active in game and very dedicated to NATO
  • Good RP
  • Good leadership

Although I am no longer high command, I think my opinion is still relevant. In all honesty, I was skeptical when you applied previously, but now, I think you deserve a chance. You have been trying to get NHC for months and your dedication is absolutely insane. The way I see it, there’s no downside in giving you a chance. If you fuck up, you get demoted. If you do well, NATO has another good HC member. Best of luck with your application Inventical.

'Kyzent

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
+support
  • Active in game and very dedicated to NATO
  • Good RP
  • Good leadership

• i know how u want NHC bad but, as what i see SAS is kinda dying and leaving them with no SAS COL, if u have planned about regimental command thats fine

Sandwalker

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Feb 18, 2021
UK
=Neutral
+activity in all aspects
+good tactics

-Attitude is an issue
over all a nice person and good tactician but sometimes your judgment does get clouded by your ideas and ambition.
I have been in SAS since I joined (a week after launch) and only recently moved to JAF yes some changes have happened such as the way they take operations and how they walk around base however nothing has changed if I’m truly honest SAS at the moment are not in the best of place, to most SAS are a joke or being mediocre beans stated and I’m backing. If I was to switch to a +position I would have to see SAS working with other regiments more and fixing your RP as SAS COL you have the most power out of everyone to fix this. The attitude aswell needs to be addressed which most people will say has improved.
SAS is repetitive and can get boring at times as the reason I started making stupid mistakes and sadly had tto leave after getting demoted

Reactions: Mr.Snif

Jack G

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Feb 19, 2021

Neutral

+ As explained before, unhealthy addiction to MRP
+ A solid tactician
+ Good RP
+ Good leadership

- His attitude however, I believe people deserve a chance. Take me as an example, I was extremely toxic, but since getting NHC I've calmed down a bit
- I think you'd get too into it and rather than deal with situations effectively, you'd resort to issuing out punishments. It's a case of YES, You have the power but... you shouldn't really use it all the time.
(In short, I think you'd resort to using power to resolve situations when it's not necessary.)
- You need to improve relations with other regiments. As a HC you're only effective if you have good relations and deep understanding on how regiments work.

Bogdan

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
United Kingdom
+Support
Regardless of previous events you have proven yourself extremely dedicated to NATO as a Colonel whilst maintaining fairly good relations with players on the USSR, at the very least I agree you deserve a chance as NHC, and if you were found lacking it would be very easy to have you removed from the position especially during a trial period.

Status
Not open for further replies.