it is I Lukeskywilker.

Erick

CG Super VIP
Donator
Dec 22, 2020
Hey mate,

If you're actually interested in applying for staff then you could head over to this Link and make an application following the format. (If you're actually interested, that is. I would recommend you to check the requirements to be staff & guidelines beforehand).

Other than that, Welcome mate.

P.S. That link is for CivilGamers staff application, If your looking for MRP click This,
Or if it was for CC click This.

Ventz

Owner
Ventz
Group Moderator
Dec 19, 2020
Management are currently debating this application in a long series of congressional hearings.

Hydro

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 19, 2020
Hi there mate,

We'd love to have someone running an Alienware on our team. We're meeting with Ursula von der Leyen tomorrow night where we'll discuss the socio-economic impacts of such a choice on the global fishing markets and how we'll handle equality when it comes to people who have Alienwares and people who don't. Please bear with us through these grizzly negotations.

Reactions: Shepherd

Ventz

Owner
Ventz
Group Moderator
Dec 19, 2020
Hi again,

Might I add, the current economic state within the greater European Union creates significant turbulence regarding the risk factor we can safely take when considering new prospects, although your Alienware hardware offers us significant potential lucrative opportunities, expect us to carefully consider the socio-economic implications from such a decision.

Kind regards,
Ventz

Reactions: Shepherd

Coolioo

top bloke
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
bossman lane
A young boy walked into a bar many years ago, and Taylor Swift gave him an Alienware PC and said “with this you can grow up to be anything.” That little boy grew up to be President of the United Stated Barack Obama.

Shepherd

MRP Patriot
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
Hi again,

Might I add, the current economic state within the greater European Union creates significant turbulence regarding the risk factor we can safely take when considering new prospects, although your Alienware hardware offers us significant potential lucrative opportunities, expect us to carefully consider the socio-economic implications from such a decision.

Kind regards,
Ventz
Hi there mate,

We'd love to have someone running an Alienware on our team. We're meeting with Ursula von der Leyen tomorrow night where we'll discuss the socio-economic impacts of such a choice on the global fishing markets and how we'll handle equality when it comes to people who have Alienwares and people who don't. Please bear with us through these grizzly negotations.
Arguably these two quotes outline how owning an Alienware may have some dire economic consequences especially when a sheer majority of the Senior Staff are based in the United Kingdom and use custom builds which have much more research done into them, and of course the factor of LIVING in the United Kingdom who are now transitioning out of the EU because of Brexit. All I can advise you to do now OP, is sit tight and wait for these closed door negotiations take place in due course and expect a reply soon, as making a decision as environmentally impacting is quite a tedious task as one can expect. Good luck.

Reactions: Hydro

Coolioo

top bloke
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
bossman lane
A young boy walked into a bar many years ago, and Taylor Swift gave him an Alienware PC and said “with this you can grow up to be anything.” That little boy grew up to be President of the United Stated Barack Obama.
I don’t remember writing this at all, what was I waffling lol

'a' TS Kenny

CG Super VIP
Donator
Dec 20, 2020
Chicaco town
I have a lot of experience in this sector, your ailenware arora gaming pc doesn't quite bring what is needed to the table and considering the complicated economical situation in Lesotho combined with our current standing with the European Union.
I'm out.

Reactions: Hydro

Landfield

Game Master
Game Master
Dec 25, 2020
Thank you coolioo for this fun fact, I enjoyed reading it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:??

Billy

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2020
What is your fps standing in the middle of main Street with 50 players in game?????