It's been a good year

\/A|LE

Apr 10, 2021
One year ago today, I joined ISAF, some days after joining the server and getting trained, so I consider this to be my 1 year anniversary on MRP. And with that, I decided to leave the server, forever. The reason is that I will quit playing videogames, and gmod was basically the only game is was playing. This server has accompained me through the online school period, in early 2021, and during summer. I was fully committed to the server and to the ISAF regiment, MRP was so fun and I was so excited to get on everyday. I joined the server almost as a joke, I was bored and I was curious about roleplay. It was something I never tried and I never spoke english much online, so I could never believe I was gonna become so committed. I took some breaks during my service from being burnt out, and overtime I got always more bored and focused on PvP. This is just how things work in life, especially videogames.
I have to say that this community is really fantastic, and I was able to be friendly to everyone (i hope), and i truly hated no one. I hope that I had a good impact to the people I encountered, and I hope that this server keeps running as it is.
I wanna shoutout some cool people that have helped me during my journey or that are just cool

ISAF CHADS
LuZ, Kite, Jontesvall, Mich Jones, Jon Quang, Jackson Steenberg, Dukem, Duckie, Jack Harvey, Copper, Smokeybandit [OG gang]
Owl Hootingson, Spoopi, Astolfo, Speedy, Pachino MacTavish, Nemrex

OTHER COOL GUYS
Willmitri, Horatio, Sibbie, Tony, Umbra, Sins, Fortze, Senpai, Kiwi, HeadButt, Pasi, Kyzent, Mate Blackwood, CL4P-TP, Vlademeer Petrovski, Bubba, fiski, Cry, Skeebie, Nikita
Okay I can't be bothered trying to remember names for now so if you feel like you should have been mentioned let me know

HONOURABLE MENTIONS
Rascalov italian monke
Josh Joshson one of my closest friends on MRP, lose some weight buddy ♥️
Olegi minge

Yours,
Vale

Former: ISAF MAJ, SHA 1SGT, AG MSGT, ABT MSGT
also: SHA PSC, 10TH PSC, ABT SGT, AG SGT
, ISAF PVT

NATO Medals: [SEFO]; [MFO]
USSR Medals: [ORS]

Bubba

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
You're welcome for sniping you for a year :salute:

• Love
Reactions: \/A|LE

Umbra

Blacklisted Player
Apr 3, 2021
Made the list let's go. My favorite ISAF, and one of the most chill guys I've met in a long time, the server won't be the same without you, and I wish you the best in the future, stay safe Vale.

JonTrooper

Jan 24, 2022
Vale as Marksman during his final debrief.
I may not agree with the decision to quit videogames as a whole, instead you could try allotting an hour or two a day; but who asked!

You were a superb soldier during your time in the Shock Army, good luck with your future endeavors!
- SHA Lex Ivanov

• Love

Olegi

Jul 20, 2021
England
you maid my pp hard when you base campped me 10/10 best rper in sha and very sexy hope to see you soon

• Love

Sins

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 20, 2021
Netherlands
should have asked me if you could copilot so you could have a better leaving day smh

Jokes aside, cya m8, will miss you was fun having you around <3

Rascalov gone, now vale too!! Where are the italians going!!

• Love

Michael J

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 8, 2021
Goodbye Vale, you were my favourite person to get into trubble with :cry:

:salute: will miss you

-Former ISAF Retard

• Love