Status
Not open for further replies.

JimmyFalcone

Sep 15, 2022
Your in-game name: Jimmy Falcone

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:103141077

Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/the_player_slayer

Date of ban: 9/14/2022

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Cloak AntiCheat: Banned for cheating.

Who banned you: (Unknown)

Ban length?: 27 Weeks

What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: I'm never going to try and use anything to give me an unfair advantage, I completely understand that what I had done was in no way shape or form acceptable on any level. What I have done was a direct insult to the server and everybody who plays it to believe it was acceptable to use a bhop script.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?: No, I have not.

Why should you be unbanned: I was discouraged that I found myself to be unable to bhop anymore after taking an extended break from gmod, so I had found this script on reddit I had to put in my cfg folder to mess with binds & my fps to make bhopping very easy, to which I was banned instantly when I loaded in and pressed numpad-enter to use the fps bug. I had no pretentious intentions from this, just for my own personal enjoyment to be able to have fun bhopping again like I used to be able to, even if it wasn't my own skill doing it, however I now see this was a complete and utter appalling decision on my own behalf.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: It was very delightful to have the opportunity to be able to spend time on the server. I'd be extraordinarily grateful if I was given another chance to establish a bond with the community and enjoy what CG-SCPRP has to offer.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?: The server has a very unique feeling to it, along side a very friendly community from what I've seen. Everybody has been nothing but nice and helpful to me while I have been trying to learn how to play the server, and I want to get the chance to experience more of it.

Pugkipz

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Mar 18, 2022
Puerto Rico
Appeal Accepted

Hi JimmyFalcone,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

I can see that you are remorseful for your actions, So I will be accepting this appeal and hope that such actions wont be repeated in the future.

Kind Regards, Pugkipz.​

Status
Not open for further replies.