Jacob's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeceaseManz

Apr 27, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): wildkiller211
-
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 1D 2H 7M (26 hours)
-
-
In what country are you located?: Pacific Region
-
Time zone: Pacific Standard Time
-
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Jacob Richman
-
Chaos name (include your rank): Jacob Bigman (Conscript)
-
Civilian name: Jacob Newsom
-
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:503962051
-
Do you have a mic?: Yes.
-
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
-
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes, this is my first application.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes, but I have left the communities and no longer have any connections with them.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes, I've had multiple experiences of serious roleplay.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: 6-7 hours on weekdays and 8+ hours on weekends
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: The main reason why I want to join the staff team is that I personally enjoy helping players new and old with whatever issues they may be having. l sometimes on the server early in the mornings when there are no admins on I see people breaking rules. Somethings they do is give credit to guards so they can get XP or kill class-D by running into the D-block and killing them so they can get combat XP. I want to stop people from doing that because it's annoying just sitting there and doing nothing about it.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I know I can help out the server because I can help take sits, answer questions, have a big time frame to play on the server, and help people out when their stuck. I've had previous staff experience in DarkRP about three times, and the experience has given me the basics about being a staff on Gmod servers.

Nomad_600

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 4, 2022
Neutral leaning +Support

+ No punishment history
+ Application look well polished

+/- No interaction with
+/- Questionable activity

Ferrit

Feb 10, 2022
+ Support

+
Well Detailed Application
+ No Warns / Bans
+ Previous Experience With RP, And Staff
+/- Unsure of complete overall activity

Good Luck

Pugkipz

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Mar 18, 2022
Puerto Rico
+Support
+ Detailed Application
+ No warns or bans
+ Prior experience with RP and staff

+/- No prior interaction

Flames

CG Super VIP
Donator
Jan 10, 2021
Application Denied

Hi Richmen,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Unfortunately your activity in-game is not what we require from a staff member, over the last week you have barely been seen on the server. Please increase your playtime before making another application.

You may re-apply in 1 week​

Status
Not open for further replies.