Not open for further replies.

Generic

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
Your in-game name: Jamal

Your SteamID:

Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/ouzbekistan/

Date of blacklist: Unknown

To the best of your knowledge, why were you blacklisted?: I previously made a blacklist appeal and I found out that the reason it was denied was because they had said I was advertising for a different community. I don't know who started this rumour as I absolutely deny it fully because I would never do anything knowing that it would get me banned from the server. I joined a different MilitaryRP server temporarily in which I was given a role but I did not do anything to harm or damage any other surrounding or competing network. I was not part of the staff team, I was not dedicated to this server and I had no reason to have advertised to another server's players. I did not advertise and I know for a fact that there is no proof of the allegation that did not happen.

Please list any times you have used methods to change or hide your IP (incl. game streaming, e.g. GeForce Now): I have never tried to hide my IP before.

Please list any alt accounts: I do not possess any alternate accounts.

Who blacklisted you? (if known): Cloak

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/militaryrp-rules.10/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: I did not do what I was punished for and I will never do what I was punished for, I have never advertised another server before and do not plan on doing it at all in the future.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned/blacklisted? I have.
Why should you be unblacklisted: I should be unblacklisted because I genuinely want to start playing on the server again, I miss all the cool features that kept me playing for 6 months. I still have friends who play the server and I haven't seen any cool updates in over a year. I did not advertise another community which is I should not have been blacklisted in the first place, I always had good intentions when playing on the MilitaryRP server and my intentions never buffered from the first time I joined up until this point.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I have not played on the server in over a year, I will make sure to re-read and memorise all the current rules and how they may have changed. I promise not to break another server rule.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I never didn't want to play on CivilGamers, it was always the best quality server on Garry's Mod for me. I only switched servers to try something new and I didn't wish or do anything harmful to CivilGamers. I would like to rejoin the server to meet new people and continue to enjoy whatever MRP servers there are left.

Last edited:

Cloak

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 14, 2021
Appeal Accepted

Hi Jamal,

Thanks for taking the time to make a blacklist appeal.

I've decided to lift your blacklist, sorry for the wait. Make sure not to get into trouble again. Thank you!​

Status
Not open for further replies.