Jason M.'s Demotion Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason M.

Civil Gamers Expert
Jul 10, 2021
Name:
Foundation: MTF E-11 Major Jason "The Vigilante" M.
Civilian: Jason M Dot
Chaos: CI-D Jason "The Capitalist" M.

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:522168528

Previous Rank (convert if required):
Head Moderator/Senior Moderator (At time of removal)

Who demoted you?:
Jons

Date of demotion?:
28/03/2022

What server were you demoted from?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
UK

What is the case against you?:
I was demoted for excessive infractions as far as I know, I will explain them to the best of my capability, due to the time difference I may have forgotten some details.

Minor Infraction: Abuse of God-Mode
This scenario was pretty simple, during my early work as a staff member, I forgot that I was in god-mode and used it temporarily during a CI raid, I realised this when I was shot multiple times by a CI member in LCZ. Promptly, I ungodded myself and allowed myself to be killed.

Infraction: Sit-Behaviour
This scenario is more complicated, I was in the midst of kidnapping multiple foundation personnel (4, one of which CL4 and separately, SCP-049). I was under heavy pressure during the scenario and I can admit, I lost my temper. I was under pressure from both my CI members who wished to get the situation underway, the foundation who were negotiating while also under a code-black scenario and the stress of having to abide by the newly-instated guidelines for negotiation. During the high-pressure-scenario, SCP-049, played by Dor, made a sit for the reasoning of being kidnapped for over 30 minutes. As you can imagine, this only increased pressure on my side with me now being further pushed to negotiation while the Foundation was unable to do so. During the sit, I entered SCP-049's room and was informed by Tsharp that Dor was kidnapped for over 30 minutes. To this, I responded in a irresponsible and semi-aggressive manner, If I remember correctly, I stated "That's not my fucking problem" to the statement. I regret this and agree that I should have kept my composure better as I was a member of staff and represented the community in my actions. After this situation, I was promptly given an infraction for the scenario.

Minor Infraction/Issue: Weapon-Giving
This scenario was early in my time as a head moderator, the first if not one of the first days of me getting the role. During my initiation to head moderator, I to this day do not remember being informed of the rule regarding giving myself items as an AOD, admittedly, It was likely my mistake and I likely just forgot. The scenario itself was me giving myself a 'Cloak's BR9' to wipe somebody's inventory as when spectating I saw them with a Doom Hammer, after investigation, this was just a pac3 issue and was dealt with accordingly. I was reprimanded for the situation shortly afterwards.

Demotion to SMOD: Actions as A.O.D
I have few to say to explain my side of the situation for this scenario, it was completely my fault and honestly, I have nothing that I can say that will make it any better or more appealable, this scenario was my fault and I failed to follow staff guidelines and was acting irresponsibly. The scenario was short, Meez was taken to the admin room for a test of sorts if I remember correctly, I acted out irresponsibly and gave myself a sniper rifle and shot Meez while I was on A.O.D .

Discharge from Staff:
This, like the last situation, has few to explain. I was taken into a call and discharged from staff due to myself posting a picture of escaped D-Class and SCPs on the surface. The picture, if I recall correctly, was taken at around 3am. The details of the picture are simple, I escaped the site as D-Class and wanted to take a picture with my fellow comrades, at this time, a few SCPs entered the room and looked at us, I, out of a dumb impulse, asked them to join the picture and they obliged. After the picture was taken, I told the SCPs that we weren't going to disturb them further and that we can continue fighting. All the D-Class were promptly killed and the SCPs continued their breach. I thought nothing of this until the day afterwards where I was brought into a call and the situation was explained to me.

Is this true?:
Yes, all of it occurred as explained and all of my actions were my fault entirely, I take full responsibility for them and understand the punishments that followed.

Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?:
This demotion appeal was for the rank of SMOD instead of HMOD, the details of my demotion are already in this appeal under the title 'Demotion to SMOD'

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?:
No.

What is your side of the story?:
Refer to above statements

Why should you return / what will you change?:
Throughout my work as a staff member, I took over 1000 sits and had a record of going above and beyond in requirement. As well as this, I have never missed a week of requirements in all of my time as staff. When originally applying to staff, my goals were to get higher and higher ranks to make a larger impact. Since then, my goals have changed from a goal of getting higher ranks to work towards a larger impact in the community to helping the general community as staff. If I am accepted back into the staff team, I will do my best to, once more, go above and beyond in requirements and work to the best of my ability to assist those in need of help. In short, compared to my previous work as staff, If I am to be accepted again, I will do my best to work towards higher goals, gain higher accomplishments and work within the staff team to once more support the community, in doing this, I will try my hardest not to allow any of my actions to be as irresponsible as previously shown. I hope that the server leadership team recognises that my intention during any of these actions were not to cause harm to the player-base or community, simply irresponsible actions that I hope deserve a second chance.

Fortze

CG Super VIP
Dec 25, 2020
-support
- Was extremely unprofessional as a staff member. Nowhere near enough maturity to hold a rank and keep a good look for the staff team from the players.
- Used to blatantly ignore sits while playing. I remember asking u in TS if u could take my sit as it had been up for longer than 3minutes. You told me no and I've have to wait as you were going to start a training.

Mural

Civil Gamers Expert
Jun 8, 2021
-Support
- Very unprofessional and toxic in character and ooc
- Can’t take criticism
- Lots of infractions from previous role

Mr Wonderfool

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
-Support
-Very unprofessional as staff and in character
-Highly toxic
-Immature

AdamTHM

Feb 16, 2022
Ireland
NEUTRAL
+ Had good interactions with you in TS/IG
+ Good rule knowledge
+/- Not seen in RP quite recently (I don't interact with E-11 much)
+/- Has shown some immaturity as a staff member but not enough for me to render it a negative

- Negative verdicts from players on the server whom you've interacted with as a staff member.

If I see you in-game and believe that you have changed I will obviously change my verdict

Jotaro J. K.

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Jan 22, 2022
+Support
+ Great RP (Seen A lot as E-11 and executive researcher)
+ A good former staff member
+ Never seen toxic ic and ooc
+ Deserves a second chance

Big Dave

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 20, 2022
+Support

-Chill dude
-Good RP from what I've seen
-Active on the server and well integrated
-No experience with toxicity from me
-A second chance couldn't hurt.

Irish

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 23, 2021
+support
+good rp
+good rule knowledge

-maturity could be better

Alex Bones

Apr 18, 2022

+ Support

+ Learned from mistakes
+ Rule Knowledge
+ Good Rp Interactions
+ Cool fella

- Immature tho deserves a second chance

Diabolic

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2020
+Support
+Good RP

+Didn't see him breaking rules (when I was off LOA)

I started interacting with him since after he got demoted I believe, and since then I haven't seen any immature/poor behavior from him.

Dennid™

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
+Support

You are a friendly man, and you have matured from the last time we saw. I would say you deserve a second chance, since I have never seen you be toxic to anyone. You are able to help out no matter what.

Ethan Mendaz

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 4, 2022
+SUPPORT
+ Active IG and TS
+ Maturity has improved drastically
+ Friendly and respectful

I believe Jason deserves a second chance because it is evident that he has improved on the way he acted. In addition, Jason has not broken any rules recently, which in itself is proof that he was improved. Good luck Jason!

Status
Not open for further replies.