Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason Manson

Sep 28, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Jackattacks142
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 2d 21h
In what country are you located?:USA
Time zone:EST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Sergeant Jason Manson
Chaos name (include your rank): NONE
Civilian name: NONE
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:234908749
Do you have a mic?:Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes, I was Senior Administrator on another server for about a year, however I don't know how much I cant speak about other servers due to the application rules
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes I've been Chief of Security on a few different servers, and Site Director on one
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: everyday I can be on the server about 8 to 16 hours. it depends on whether I am working that day or not
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: Tickets on the USA server take a while to be dealt with, so I wanted to help with tickets to speed up the process. especially for people that are stuck in walls or the void.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I believe what makes me special is my activity I am on every single day for at least a few hours. I also plan to stay on this server exclusively for a very long time, so if nothing else I will be a long standing staff member should I be accepted.

Alpha Toon

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 9, 2021
I am willing to give you a +Support
Playtime is decent
Previous staff experience
Holds a cl4 position

Mijur

Sep 9, 2022
+ Full Support
- Good Interactions
- Mature
- Knowledgeable of Game Rules
- Active
- Friendly
- Professional
- Would be a Valuable Asset to the Staff Team

Blackknight95

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Jun 7, 2022
+ Support
While I have not seen you around very much, the fact that you have Cl4 experience shows you know what you are doing, at least. You also have decent ploytime, and no warn history. Best of luck

H.U.N.K.

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Jul 9, 2022
+support
+great interactions
+ previous staff experience

Hound

May 9, 2022
Fort Irwin, California
Application Accepted

Hi @Jason Manson ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

A Senior Admin will conduct your interview when they are available.​

Status
Not open for further replies.