Jaxiferr's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaxiferr

Nov 27, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):** Jaxiferr**
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): **about 100 hours**
In what country are you located?: **USA**
Time zone: **GMT-5**
UAN name (regiment and rank): **15thRB PSC ** (EX-ISAF 1SGT)
NWO name (regiment and rank): **AOR REDACTED 250- Jaxiferr**
Civilian name: JaxiferrBalls
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:136883672
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

**This is my first application**

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

** I have 0 warnings/0 kicks/0 bans**

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:

**(removed) Super Admin, I was admin on loads of jailbreak servers years ago. and last year I was the chairman of a 3,500 member roblox group (discord community too)**

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

**I've played in alot of starwarsRP servers and I used to roleplay in roblox milsim groups**

How many hours can you be on everyday?:

**Currently I work from home and the tasks aren't that difficult so I can be very active. If I would have to give it a number I'd say 8 hours a day year round.**

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

**I often see people trolling and ruining roleplay for others so I wanted to put an end to that. I want to ensure a fun and safe space so everyone can enjoy the RP**

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

** I think everyone has their pros and cons but I'm very active and I can always be there for the community. Also given my real life experiences and experiences on other servers, I know how to handle difficult or stressful situations calmly and correctly. **

P.S(some might say i'm too mingey but i hope my 0 warns 0 bans 0 kicks proves I'm not!! :))

'Kyzent

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
-support leading to neutral
- no interactions
- violating recruitment rule 6
*Don't reference servers outside of the CivilGamers community when applying, this will result in edits being made to your post and potentially your application being denied.
- weak app (can be fixed)

good luck

Doofy

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Nov 10, 2021
Scotland
Application Denied

Hi @Jaxiferr ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

I will be denying this on Caleb's behalf due to the fact that you only returned to the community 2 days ago from a period of extended inactivity. Your maturity is questionable and you need to engage with the community positively before attempting to join the staff team. Also, you decided to advertise your application in OOC. I encourage you to read the rules before making another app.

You may re-apply in 6 weeks

Kind Regards,

Doofy​

Status
Not open for further replies.