Jay's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay Coleman

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 13, 2022
Your in-game name: Jay Coleman
Your SteamID: 76561197974546327
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197974546327/
Date of ban: 3/12/2022
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): MRDM
Who banned you: bossman
Ban length?: 2 weeks
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will read the rules before I start playing the game
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? No
Why should you be unbanned: I think I should be banned because I was brand new to the server at the time and didn't know you couldn't go around and kill people as a Class-D because I didn't read the rules before I joined I think I should get another chance at playing the game.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I will ensure that I wont break any other rule by actually reading the rules this time and making sure everything I do doesn't break a rule.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: Overall I think this server is pretty amazing and I want to be able to get somewhere in it and at the time I was unlucky enough to get banned for something I didn't know was wrong.

'Kyzent

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Appeal Accepted

Hi @Jay Coleman,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

In this situation, I understand if you're new and learning how to play the server however it's unacceptable for our player to start killing 8 Class-Ds in D-block while they are in the line for testing.
As the server is new and it seems that you're being very apologetic, I'll have your ban reduced to 2 days.

Upon your return, I expect to see good behavior and not repeat this situation again.

Your ban will expire on the 14/03/2022.​

Status
Not open for further replies.