Jeancop Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeancop

Nov 14, 2021
  1. Your in-game name: SHA SSGT Jeancop
  2. Your SteamID: 76561198302112795
  3. Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198302112795/
  4. Date of ban: Sat Nov 13
  5. What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): LTARP-toxicity
  6. Who banned you: Chad power
  7. Ban length?: 15 hours and 50 minutes as of right now
  8. Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/militaryrp-rules.10/
  9. What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will be more conscious on what I say and do, and I shall read up on the rules.
  10. Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Only warned for combat jumping during war.
  11. Why should you be unbanned: I was on for 8 hours that day and wanted to hop off to get some sleep after the event, when I got arrested. I ended up just logging off as soon as he handcuffed me and I told the FSB that arrested me (SSGT Jason) that I wanted to log off so i just did as I didn't want to wait out the sentence. (It was midnight)
  12. How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: As previously mentioned I will update myself on the rules and how I should treat FSB.
  13. Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I play daily and I genuinely enjoy the server and the people I spend time with on it.

Bogdan

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
United Kingdom
Appeal Denied

Hi Jeancop, Thank you for taking the time to make a ban appeal
I've decided to deny your ban appeal based on the fact that the ban is very short in length, and I believe, based on what you have said in this appeal that the ban is valid.
This being said, once you are fully arrested via the NPC, and you can see the timer on your screen your arrest is stored: you may disconnect/change characters as you wish, however otherwise disconnecting during RP will always result in a Leaving to Avoid Roleplay ban.
Given the short length of the ban you may not re-appeal this ban.​

Status
Not open for further replies.