Jeffrey Stevenson's Security Captain Application. (US)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ivory

Jan 27, 2023
Steam ID:509281056
Discord name: Ivory#1922
For how long have you played on CG SCP:
Around 8 months
In what country are you located?:
United States
Time zone: CDT
Character name(s): Jeffrey Stevenson
Civilian name: Stevenn
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
I currently hold none, and have not held any.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I believed I have received one warning in my time, but unfortunately I am unable to remember the reasoning for it.
Why are you applying for Security Captain?
I've been a Security Sergeant for a good while now, and I've tried to join MTF or CI, but I have been unable to join the divisions that I want to. So, I've decided that my best method for moving forward in my career is to become a Security Captain.
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
Not only am I good at following the rules, I like to keep things smooth and orderly whenever I'm in D-block. I have plenty of experience leading other GENSEC during Riots, breaches, and in a manner of other things.
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
They are second in command of GENSEC below the Chief of Security. Their job is to keep d-block in check at all times. They make sure to use the Security Personnel they have under them to their fullest extent, keeping Class-D personnel in check, making sure testing is going smoothly, etc.
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in
My Character, Jeffery Stevenson, is a Russian immigrant to America. Following the collapse of the Soviet Union, KGB Agent Vladimir Sarov decided to leave his great country to escape the chaos and anarchy that was happening. He soon decided that America was the most suitable option to hide from any unwanted attention from the new Russian Government. In his immigration, he had his name changed to something rather, generic, forgettable, Jeffrey Stevenson. After a year or 2 of lying low, Jeffrey was found and approached by a few mysterious figures, saying they knew of his past and his skills, and that they had a position for him. It would soon become apparent that these individuals were members of a secretive organisation known as the SCP foundation. He was tested on his skills before quickly being put into the Security Department, where he quickly climbed the ranks to Riot Sergeant. And he now is looking to climb one step further...

Last edited:

KosusHere!

Dec 21, 2022
+++1
Very cool individual would recommend for leadership role anyday!!
They're fit for a leadership role as a captain and I've seen them on GENSEC often.

Torch

Oct 16, 2022
+Support
Good Interactions
Good Leadership
Playtime

Bare Application (Look at other cpt. applications first)

"Onion"

Nov 20, 2022
in your walls
Big -Support
I'm going to be blunt. This is a terrible application. You have 2 sentance answers for the most important questions. Your entire reason for applying for captain is because you just didn't get into MTF or CI. Unacceptable. I don't recognise your name so I can't even comment on how you would even be able to handle captain responsibilites but with an application like this there is no way I'm giving anything other than a -Support. Please rewrite this and improve your formatting and responses.

"Nexus One"

Aug 7, 2022
1667752967815.png

Hello there,
This is Dpt. Chief "Nexus One" and I want to thank you for applying for this position.
I am sorry inform you that your application has been Denied. You may re-apply in 2 weeks

From the desk of Dpt. Chief "Nexus One" and Dpt. Chief "Onion"

Status
Not open for further replies.