In what country are you located?: England/Britain
Time zone: GMT+1
UAN name (regiment and rank): JAC CPL Jim Bob [BLM]
NWO name (regiment and rank): AOR REDACTED-53
Civilian name: alternate dimension jim bob
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:533148129
Do you have a mic?: Yup, i do.
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- Yes, i have made one before, But i deleted it upon a second scan through the staff handbook as i was under-aged at the time. https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/application.3131/
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- RDM: I was new to the server, and didn't know basic ROE in peacetime.
-RDM: I was being shot at and saw people shooting each-other, so i joined in and we all got warned.
-FailRP: ran away while being kidnapped and consumed bleach until i died, this was a previous issue as i didn't know that wasn't allowed.
- [ULX] reserved slot , sorry (X3): tried to join during an event while server was full.
-Toxicity: Told someone they get no bitches
-AFK kick for lag prevention.
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
-Nope, but i always try to assist moderation services when i can.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
-Yes, SCP RP , HL2 rp, DarkRP servers and Another MRP server.
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- Flexible in hours/AOD time, on weekdays 3-4 hours, weekends/ summer break=5-7
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- I really enjoy the server, and would love to assist moderators in keeping everything clean, as i don't really get chance to help often.
- I enjoy keeping nice, peaceful and happy environments in the MRP server. I think that if i was given the chance to be a Trial moderator i would be able to do so and help the staff team with issues and support players when a problem arises.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I do not believe to be special over other people, my aim by applying as staff is to Support other people, but i believe i would be a nice addition to the staff team. i would make it my main priority to answer sits and solve problems if i get moderator. I believe that everyone is equal, and i can keep my calm and prevent issues from escalating if they are already bad.
I have a few useful skills too:
I can resolve conflicts decently well.
I am there for people if they require support (Emotional Or physical)
When i am criticised or pointed out that i am not doing something in the correct way i make it my main priority to fix that.
I have experience with leadership, i was in the army cadets for a year or two and then resigned, due to high amounts of testing and work in school/ family issues.
I can make decisions, even while under immense pressure.
I can work in teams, as well as on my own.
I accidentally deleted the Vtime menu question, so i'll put it here instead*
1w, 4d, 15h, 33m.

I have put my utmost effort into this application, as will i put it into being a member of this community.
Thanks for your time reading this everyone!

JAC CPL Jim Bob
AOR PVT REDACTED-53
Ex 17thAr MSGT
Ex JAF SGT
Ex FSB CPL
Ex ABT PFC

Last edited:

Tac

Apr 8, 2022
I belive that he has i saw a sit about askin for permission yesturday. I could however be mistaken.
i did ask for permission, someone told me i had to ask an SMOD+, however i now realize ths was incorrect.
who would be the correct person to contact about this? Thanks!

luaes

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 16, 2021
Scotland
Neutral

Hey, I can't give an accurate verdict due to the fact I don't have enough interactions with you, however, your application does have quite a lot of detail and you seem to be very motivated to become a moderator.

Best of luck,
luaes

Tac

Apr 8, 2022
Neutral

Hey, I can't give an accurate verdict due to the fact I don't have enough interactions with you, however, your application does have quite a lot of detail and you seem to be very motivated to become a moderator.

Best of luck,
luaes
Hey! Thanks for your reply! :)

Caleb

Donator
Mar 14, 2022
Positives
  • Active player.
  • Good playtime.
  • Decent detail and effort in application.
Reservations
  • Very young, which makes me question your maturity/capabilities.
  • Unsure if Bogdan actually approved of the applicant.
Verdict
  • I was leaning towards a negative but I am gonna give this a +NEUTRAL. Just because I am curious to see how you do. I am all for giving people chances. By the way people might think you're bumping your app when responding to verdicts so maybe bunch 'em up a bit.

Tac

Apr 8, 2022
Positives
  • Active player.
  • Good playtime.
  • Decent detail and effort in application.
Reservations
  • Very young, which makes me question your maturity/capabilities.
  • Unsure if Bogdan actually approved of the applicant.
Verdict
  • I was leaning towards a negative but I am gonna give this a +NEUTRAL. Just because I am curious to see how you do. I am all for giving people chances. By the way people might think you're bumping your app when responding to verdicts so maybe bunch 'em up a bit.
Hey, thanks for the response! Pm me on discord if you would like me to provide evidence of bogdans reply.

Hamood

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 6, 2022
Baghdad
Neutral leaning to -Support

+Active
+ Good playtime

+/- Application looks like a coloring book
+/- Unsure on rule knowledge

- Very young which usually=Immature
- Have never heard you use your mic

Hey Bob, I remember you being in SAS but I never heard you use your mic, this of course could have changed.

I wish you the best of luck !

Tac

Apr 8, 2022
Neutral leaning to -Support

+Active
+ Good playtime

+/- Application looks like a coloring book
+/- Unsure on rule knowledge

- Very young which usually=Immature
- Have never heard you use your mic

Hey Bob, I remember you being in SAS but I never heard you use your mic, this of course could have changed.

I wish you the best of luck !
Thanks for the reply! i have since gotten a new mic, and yes, my application is a bit too colourful, haha.
I appreciate it.

Alex

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 30, 2021
England
Application Denied

Hi Jim bob,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Unfortunately you asked for permission after posting your application this tells me you did not read the guidelines before applying as that is stated in there.

You may re-apply in 4 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.