For how long have you played on CG SCP: 1w 1d 3h
In what country are you located?: United Kingdom
Time zone: GMT
Character name(s): Jimbo Stark
Civilian name: Sir Jimbo II
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes Indeed
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: MTF Nu-7, CI-B Medic
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Yes two for RDM as a d-class I believe but my record has been clean for some time now.
-
Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador? Because I enjoy playing as an Internal Affairs Agent, time and time again I see other agents lacking, I pride myself on specifics and details when it comes to sentences and arresting individuals that breach the Legal Codex. Furthermore I think I have what it takes to take on a small leadership role in IAA with the bonus of being pragmatic.
-
What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?: I have alot of activity on Internal Affairs and make alot of arrests in a day, some are noteworthy which I end up writing a report on, others are mild or complex but not very interesting. The Legal Codex is a great adaptation that was only recently added and I have to say it makes being IA alot easier, no second guessing yourself as the answers are right in front of you, but given my activity I have memorized most of the times/crimes and what suitable punishment to give.
-

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?: I have written two excellent documents on research if that counts, but I have also written two arrest reports that I placed on the board in the office. Documents have to be informative and specific, somebody needs to be interested enough to finish reading, so if you write something like "He slandered me and I arrested him for 10 minutes" that's low effort and shows no initiative to progress further in IA, therefore resulting in a terrible grade.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?: An IAA's primary responsibility is to keep an eye on their IA agent's to ensure they are doing their jobs correctly and accordingly. They have to manage IA agents and help them if there is any trouble, they also are required to assist IA agents in arrest of CL4 Personnel or ISD, on top of that they must read and approve documents uploaded by other Internal Affairs CL3 personnel, in summary the IAA is a CL4 agent with the responsibility for his agents and must ensure rules are followed and jobs are done in accordance with the legal codex. Here is a more specific list for reference

- Ensuring everyone is assigned to specific locations/POIs
- Updating agents/operatives on changes within the rules and regulations
- Overseeing the day-to-day operations of the department
- Organise meetings, host lectures on a variation of topics
- Oversee the training of new agents
- Act as a controlling instance, handing out warnings if deemed necessary
- Work close with other departments/MTFs/SA to keep relations good
- Divide the workload under all members of the department
- Work with department leadership when needed or have suggestions

-
-
Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in: Agent Jimbo Stark grew up in London, the slums of the United Kingdom at best, growing up he didn't have friends or the confidence to find some, he was a loner and spent most of his time reading or watching COPS the tv show. Jimbo prided himself on these hobbies and wanted to become a police officer, his parents both died in a tsunami in bangkok when he was just 8 years of age, as truamatic as this was he still vowed to one day work as a defender of the innocent. When he turned 16 he joined the police academy as a young prodigy, excelling with his grades and overall attitude he was the youngest police cadet to date, when he turned 18 he officially joined the police force as a detective and worked harder than anyone has before. 4 years into Jimbo's service he stumbled upon a peculiar case about a missing photographer who was last seen being taken into a military base deep in the wilds of Canada. The investigation led him to the military base out in Canada, upon further investigation he began to hear strange sounds coming from below the base, Jimbo had a look around and found an entrance around the back of the base, he climbed down into the ventelation shaft and proceeded down to investigate the strange sounds, he found himself in a storage room filled with boxes marked "Site 65", he took pictures and walked up to a door that required a keycard to pass. Jimbo then heard footsteps on the other side of the door, he rushed to hide but tripped over some spills coming from one of the crates, a glowing green liquid that exuded a smell so intense he had to block his nose and bat his eyes from the burning sensation, a masked guard walks in with a heavy weapon strapped to his back and a pistol in his right hand, he points it at Jimbo and proceeds to lead him to an elevator, he cuffs and blindfolds him. Moments later jimbo is sitting in what looks like an interrogation chamber, a sharply dressed man asks questions about his intentions and what he saw, Jimbo explains the situation and they end up chatting for hours on end, the sharply dressed man smirks, then proceeds to give him a tour of the facility he now knew as "The SCP Foundation" upon reaching a crossroads between two departments the man asks Jimbo "Tell me Mr Stark..do you believe in monsters? If so, great, but either way I may have an offer you cannot refuse..." Jimbo became an Internal Affairs agent where his skills were put to the test and the story still needs an ending.

Thankyou for this opportunity and thankyou for taking the time to read this application - Jimbo Stark

Last edited:

Biscuits

Jan 2, 2023
-Neutral
Dont see you on IA much considering your GSD CPT role, you seem alright though and if I see activity on IA improve I'll +Support

Mr Jimbo

Dec 26, 2022
-Neutral
Dont see you on IA much considering your GSD CPT role, you seem alright though and if I see activity on IA improve I'll +Support
I appreciate the feedback, as for my activity I have only been captain since tuesday and before that I mained IA during my LOA from Nu7 which led to my resignation due to my interest in both GSD and IA outweighing that of MTF, but I'm usually IA at the extremely busy times

Critical

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Event Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 6, 2022
IA-Logo.png

Interview Required

Good day, Jimbo Starks.

After seeing your hard work through the last weeks and getting positive feedback from the Ambassador team, we've come to the conclusion that you're capable of performing the duties of an Ambassador. The next step in the application process will be an Interview. Please contact me on teamspeak or discord once you are ready for the Interview.

Kindest Regards,
Dpt. Director of Internal Affairs James Krane

Critical

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Event Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 6, 2022
IA-Logo.png

Application Accepted

Good day, Jimbo Stark.

After seeing your hard work through the last weeks and getting positive feedback from the Ambassador team, we've come to the conclusion that you're capable of performing the duties of an Ambassador. Welcome to the team. Find me In Character and I will get your whitelist assigned by an admin and guide you into your first steps as an ambassador.

Kindest Regards and congratulations,
Dpt. Director of Internal Affairs James Krane

Status
Not open for further replies.