Jimothy Leaderson's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimothy Leaderson

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 11, 2021
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): misterwhizzly
For how long have you played on CG MRP: Since the beginning of November 2021, so around 4 months.
In what country are you located?: United Kingdom
Time zone: GMT
NATO name (regiment and rank): JAF 1LT Jimothy Leaderson
USSR name (regiment and rank): 10TH SD PVT redjimothy
Civilian name: cool jimothy
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:419417280
Do you have a mic?: Yes.
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
This is my first application.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I received 1 warning for misuse of stinger on the 3rd of December.
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
No.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
No.
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
Around 3-4 hours a day on weekdays and 4-5+ hours on weekends.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

I want to get to know some of the members of the community better through moderation and also to help bolster the staff team in it's numbers, so players can get quicker response times on when they call for a moderator and so then they can get back to roleplaying and enjoying the server at a faster speed. Aswell as this, throughout my time on the server I've been able to enjoy it thanks in part to the good and active moderation, and as stated above I do want to assist in that for future players.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

I like to think I'm quite hardworking and decently approachable in my current position as JAF CO. Despite my lack of experience, I am willing and eager to learn the different things that come with moderation. Additionally, I try to keep my cool in most situations and never really try to hold a past experience against someone. I also feel my activity will be useful as it can tend to be up to 7 hours on weekends. Ontop of this, I understand my inexperience may be a disadvantage and I can make mistakes but previously I have been willing to own up to any mistakes made in game and in roleplay, and I will aim to do the same as a moderator instead of denying them.

Regardless, thank you for taking the time to read and consider my application.
-made a quick edit to put some things back together

Mango

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2021
+Support

+Very active and mature
+Approachable

-/+ Unsure on rule knowledge, but the relatively clean record is a good sign.

For the reasons stated above, I am happy to offer you my support on your staff application.

Best of Luck!

sahns

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Norway
Hi Jimothy, I will be going with a neutral today

The reasons I went with my verdict are as follows:

I have not seen you a lot ingame, personally.

I have had no interactions with you as far as I can remember, therefore I cannot have a say in your rule knowledge, maturity etc.

I would like to see what other people's verdicts and possibly have a chat with you before changing my verdict.

Best of luck.

Alex

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 30, 2021
England
Hi Jimothy,

After talking to you in TeamSpeak I can confirm you have expert knowledge on the rules despite my best efforts to catch you out with little known rules you just seemed to have a quick answer to everything proving to me you have done your homework so well done, Your mature and have very good activity so I cant really point to a reason you should not be staff so best of luck.

LuZ

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 29, 2020
+SUPPORT

+ Active IG/TS3
+ Always trying to help
+ Low amount of warnings

Chad Power

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 8, 2021
+Support

+Active
+Friendly and Approachable
+no recent and low amount of warnings

Beskar

Mar 1, 2021
Neutral

-Active
-Friendly
-Decent application
-Unsure on your ruleknowledge

Best of luck Jimothy

Jack G

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Feb 19, 2021

Neutral

Not had much interactions with you in game other than in staff sits, however you seem like a calm and controlled candidate for the staff team as well as I see you active on the server. The application is decent however as most applications, details could be broader. You rule knowledge seems to be 'fairly' decent. The only reason why I neutral this as this is primarily based solely off this application as well as sits in character. Your demeanour in character as well as a couple miss haps are the only reason why I deemed this neutral.

Good luck.

Eden Hawkings

MRP Patriot
Donator
Mar 24, 2021
Israel
=Neutral

Hey Jimothy I had some interactions with you but not enough to evaluate what verdict I should give so I will go with a =neutral good luck!

Jimothy Leaderson

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 11, 2021
Thanks to everyone who took the time to give their opinion, and thank you to those who gave me +support on this application. To those who gave neutral, I completely understand that we may have had limited interactions and if you ever want to have a chat with me or something feel free to poke me when I'm on teamspeak. In response to Jack G, I apologise for any mishaps that have occurred in game and I'll try to avoid them happening again.

Johno

MRP War Criminal
Nov 16, 2021
-Neutral

-Unsure on rule knowledge
-Had none to little interactions with

Wish you best of luck Jimothy

Hersh

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2020
Application Accepted

Hi @misterwhizzly

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

Thanks,
Hersh​

Status
Not open for further replies.