MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 11, 2021
Name: Jimothy Leaderson
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:419417280
Previous Rank (convert if required): Senior Moderator
Who demoted you?: I resigned.
Date of demotion?: 09/05/2022
What is the case against you?: Resigned.
Is this true?: Yes
Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: No.

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?: 1 Warning for misuse of stinger on 3rd December 2021.

What is your side of the story?: Resigned due to GCSEs and stress.

Why should you return / what will you change?: I've been able to get more free time regarding my GCSEs so can be more active
and committed to staff now and I would like to return to the staff team.

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
+Support
+Mature
+Was an decent staff member
+Good rule knowledge

Darkos

CG Platinum VIP
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
-Support
Since not being staff you come onto ussr to minge all the time..

Mango

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2021
+Support

+Active
+Approachable

=Not sure on the rule knowledge since

Hello Jimothy, although your rule knowledge is something I am not completely sure about, I am willing to give your appeal my support and I hope to see you back in the team!

Regards,

Dmitri

Jimothy Leaderson

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 11, 2021
Right I'll go over the verdicts now quickly, the +Supports are appreciated and if your unsure of my rule knowledge feel free to speak with me on teamspeak. I'll go over the -Supports.
-Support
Since not being staff you come onto ussr to minge all the time..
I don't really come on USSR very often except once every few days. When I do it's mainly to help out USSR numbers and play wars for the regiment I'm in or to join a new regiment / do requirements so I don't really get this.
-Support
Not mature enough
Always minging on ussr
What I stated above, I'm not really on USSR and I don't minge on it. I also question the neutrality of your verdict as just earlier today I had to deal with you fleeing from RMP and making threats to them. During this situation I repeatedly asked you to come to jails or else you would have harsher consequences. You failed to do so and in retaliation I contacted the appropiate SAS leadership to handle you. You handled that situation extremely poorly and ignored me as well as threatening to kill RMP if they came near you. I'm not sure if this gives you ground to discuss someone's maturity nor does it show your verdict is neutral and not based on that situation and it's outcome.

Abu Baghdad

Mar 30, 2022
Right I'll go over the verdicts now quickly, the +Supports are appreciated and if your unsure of my rule knowledge feel free to speak with me on teamspeak. I'll go over the -Supports.

I don't really come on USSR very often except once every few days. When I do it's mainly to help out USSR numbers and play wars for the regiment I'm in or to join a new regiment / do requirements so I don't really get this.

What I stated above, I'm not really on USSR and I don't minge on it. I also question the neutrality of your verdict as just earlier today I had to deal with you fleeing from RMP and making threats to them. During this situation I repeatedly asked you to come to jails or else you would have harsher consequences. You failed to do so and in retaliation I contacted the appropiate SAS leadership to handle you. You handled that situation extremely poorly and ignored me as well as threatening to kill RMP if they came near you. I'm not sure if this gives you ground to discuss someone's maturity nor does it show your verdict is neutral and not based on that situation and it's outcome.
wtf mate that is soo off topic, this app is about u not me , im not giving my verdict based on what happened i just really feel like that ur immature , ur message proves it

Status
Not open for further replies.