Not open for further replies.

RapperJm

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 5, 2021
The basement.
youtu.be
Your in-game name: Whoopty Jm

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:226797401

Your steam community link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198413860530/

Date of ban: 2021 February 16th

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Macro

Who banned you: Hydro

Ban length?: 3 days

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/darkrp-rules.12/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: Not use any macros not even a single minute+ read the rules before I do something that I'm not sure about if it is allowed or make a sit and ask a Staff member.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? I have been banned before For Random cuffing the 1st day I joined 24 hour ban.

Why should you be unbanned: I learned from my mistake after all when I think about it twice it seems pretty fair to get kicked for macro's my apologies for trying to make money easier by leaving a macro on for 30/40 minutes. I understand how this is not allowed since it's not fair for the economy. because not everyone is able to run certain programs on their pc's or is allowed to leave their pc's on etc I fully understand the advantage is just too over powered.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I have read the motd many times and I've been playing the server for a few months so the rules are all clear for me!

Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
CG is the only server I play on And gmod is also the only game I play ive been supporting the server since the day I joined I have more than 380 hours on Civil gamers not just for having fun but also for supporting the server that's also 50% of the reason I bought vip I wanted to show my support for the server but also have more props and building options. Basically I'm saying that I think civil gamers has a great community and I cannot miss it for 3 days.

Regards Jm.
:)

Reactions: Darkos and CamZin

Nathan

Nathan
Donator
Dec 22, 2020

Denied

Spoken do you over Discord and also with Hydro. You don't seem to be taking this seriously. Wait out the ban, don't macro again. Take care.

Status
Not open for further replies.