Jm's Goodbye.

RapperJm

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 5, 2021
The basement.
youtu.be
All good things come to an end.
I've had alot of fun on CG being a minge and making raps and would like to thank some special gamers that I've met on the way.

@Hydro Banned me and started my rap career thanks Hydro.

@Kenny Morello Started my love for CG By being very nice on my first day ty Kenny.

@ other Kenny with weird name. Wouldn't give me YouTube rank.

@Bonga Had alot of fun with you bonga thanks for all the great memories. Even though you scarred me for life. Doing sussy things with Zeus.

@Tom The Cunt At first we had some sits together but after all we became friends and had some funny gamer moment ty Tom the fat cnut.

@Bon Weeener2 good rapper and funny man.

@Marco funny racist guy thanks for the cgsf rdms

@Cope Harder, Tells me rust is for noobs and CC is for pros. Ty for being nice on CC while I was breaking rules and having alot of fun. Thanks for having mercy on me. Should gimme yt rank though.

@Relman Banned me on CG. Thanks I gues.

@Zeus Femboy. Very sus

@rootman Ty for showing love for my raps.

@MysticAce Cool guy got me 2 copyright strikes by Katy perry but I forgive you. Also recconected me once and blue screened my pc for that. I regret under estimating the "mystic ace special"

@Reco we had some useless beef over Gangs but still a good man.

@Alp denied some of my appeals not cool. All forgiven because nice guy

@Coolioo Also denied my appeals but good guy too

@Nathan Denied the most of my appeals. But he is Dutch so I forgive you natte Hannes.

Ty all. You will probably see me in the discord saying something about Obama or among us.
Or on CC if cope manages to make me join or something he is good at it very psychological smart guy yes Allah.

No more epic raps 🙏🏾🙏🏾 Bye halal gamers I will miss you all.

• Sad
Reactions: CamZin and Spuds

Janus

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
Take care JM, hopefully you'll come back at a later date to put Hydro back in his place with your raps.

Reactions: RapperJm

Deleted member 12

Only if youtube rank will be granted. If so I will try to make time in my very busy schedule because I am very famous and rich time is very valuable for me.
Maybe you can have youtube rank when you go on your first rap tour.

Reco

CG Super VIP
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
Serbia
Best of luck, even if we had arguments you still made the server interesting by having gang rivalry.

Majestick

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 2, 2021
Wow how can you leave us JM you were an inspiration you made great rap songs made CG very fun to play on this has gave me some depression goodbye very sad.