Discord name: JXTrappy#3189

For how long have you played on CG SCP: 150+ hours

In what country are you located?: UK

Time zone: GMT

Character name(s): Joe Biren

Civilian name: Johnny Budden

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: CI Operative, SCP-096, E-11 SPC

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Unfortunately in my earlier days of playing on the server I have got into some trouble. I have received a couple RDM warnings and some warnings for Fail RP. Despite this I have never received any kicks or bans on the server. I have now since revised the rules and have learnt from my previous errors. I did recently however receive some FailRp warnings for shooting a gun while scp-049-2. I now know this is not expectable.

Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?: I have been playing as an IA agent for over a month now on the server and feel like its finally time for me to take a step up in the department and become an Ambassador. Internal Affairs is my favourite department and I enjoy playing it. I have good knowledge on the CoC and also the CoE and I have also built good relations with other agents and directors within the department.

What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?: I have been playing as an IA agent for other a month, meaning I have a huge amount of experience. This allows me to make the best decision in all kinds of scenarios. I have good relations with other agents in the department meaning it is not hard for me to tell another fellow agent if they have made a mistake and what they can do next time to improve themselves. I have good leadership skills and knowledge of the CoC and CoE.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?: I have written tons of documents so I won't be able to share with you the exact number. I believe that a detailed case description that includes all specifics and statements from both parties (If the case involves a victim and a suspect) is what makes a good document. This is essential as an ambassador or director may have to read through the incident report at a future date.

What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?: Ambassadors are responsible for their fellow agents. They are required to hand out tasks during meetings which can involve Interrogation duty, D-Block duty, Phone duty, LCZ patrol, HCZ patrol. They must ensure that all agents are following the CoC and CoE and sanction any agent that is not behaving or following conduct. The ambassador has to be professional and mature setting a good example to the rest of the department.

Please give some lore about your Director of Internal Affairs character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Joe Biren was born and raised in the US, located in the state of Michigan. He spent his earlier years studying and following his passion for law as his father worked as an agent in [REDACTED]. Joe would very rarely see his father and would only really talk to him over a secure line on the phone. He wanted to follow in his father’s footsteps and become someone just like his father. After graduating from university Joe was set out to find a role that satisfied his passion. He began his career by becoming a police investigator for his local town, which he was then shortly recruited to the FBI for his immaculate performance and intelligence. During these years that Joe was working for the FBI, he always felt that it was never enough as his father worked for a much more secretive and important agency. This all ended one day when Joe received a disturbing call from his father. His father’s agency had been attacked by infiltrators and there was no way out for his father to escape. It was the final phone Joe would ever receive from his father. Joe never knew where his father worked as his father was always secretive about his work. This is how he made the decision to put his investigation skills to use from all the past knowledge and skills he had gained over the years to find an answer of what happened to his father and who he actually worked for. After months of research and piecing together small bits of evidence his father had left him, Joe finally felt like he had triangulated the location his father worked in. Joe was surprised when he released that he a stumbled across an unmarked military facility located 35 kilometres northwest of Lansing, Michigan his home state. Joe never talked about his search for his missing father and the placed he worked. After finding this unmarked military facility Joe set out to find answers about his missing father. Joe was last seen leaving his apartment on January 12th, 1941, and has been missing ever since.

Cory J

Donator
May 1, 2022
+Support
I ALWAYS, see this dude on IA Agent. He clearly knows what he's doing

elad

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 27, 2022
+support
Although Joe was certainly mingy initially when I first joined IA, he has vastly improved and changed to being a good roleplayer who performs his job well.
In this period of time when IA needs Ambassadors, Joe, a active veteran of the role would be a good pick for the position.

Bush von Mann

Apr 12, 2022
+/- Neutral

+ From when I've seen you on, you have been a great agent
+ Great RP, very mature and professional during arrests

+/- I rarely see you on the server, not very active from my perspective

I feel like you have the potential to be a great ambassador, but from my perspective I don't see you playing enough. Overall neutral support. Good luck in your IA career.
- Bush

Yang

Nov 20, 2021
+support
+i can see you playing a lot as Agent you deserve this rank
+Friendly

Irish

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 23, 2021
+support
+active
+mature
+understands how to conduct an investigation/administration stuff

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022

IA White.png

APPLICATION PENDING

Hello Joe,

Thank you for taking your time in applying, before we consider making any verdict, I would like to inform you that a concern has been raised into your activity on the server, as such we would like to give you a chance to show you will be active and that you have the skills required, you have until Sunday 15/05 to improve the activity, if there is a reason you cannot be on, please reach out to me so we can discuss further.

Kind Regards,
Department Director Roual Maot

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
IA White.png

APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Joe,

Thank you for applying, at this time we see you fit for the position of Internal Affairs Ambassador, please use this as proof to request your whitelist in game and also ensure you request roles on Discord.

Kind Regards,
Dpt. Directo Maot

(Staff please can you lock and move thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.