In what country are you located?: Ireland

Time zone: GMT

NATO name (regiment and rank): JAF CSM John Rambo

USSR name (regiment and rank): AG PVT Felix Daffi

Civilian name: John Rambo [CTI]

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:581194626

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- (MODERATOR APPEAL): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/john-rambos-moderator-application.1921/

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
- 3 warns
1-FAIL RP
1-POT ABUSE
1- KICKED/AFK

Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:
- No I do not have any Experience Being a Game master but I would be more than happy to receive Feedback on What I do And If I mess up and how I can improve

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Yes I Do I Have Played other Games that Have Serious RP servers Like ARMA And Even Some times GTA FIVEM

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- At Average 4/5 Hours A Day
Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:

- I Really Want to Become Game Master Because I Really Love The Storyline of MILITARYRP and How There could be an operation Basically About anything And I really want to share the image I have had for the past 9 months on what I Think Could be a Bigger and More Longer story
You see the MILITARYRP Storyline and Lore has So Much potential and I really would love to bring my Operations and Ideas to the Table So that's why I would love to become a Game Master

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

Now I really do not mean to sound rude or Offend anyone when I say this but the reason why I think I would stand out I because of The passion I have for The RolePlay and Operations I come up with was So Many New Ideas And new Operations that Haven't Been Heard of before and the Detail and Fun you Can get in these operations is nothing you have ever seen before, and I know that My operations arent going to be Perfect or even in Some cases Fun But I Know that eventually The Community Will Love the operations

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):

1: Operation Hidden Freedom

*//BEGIN LOG//*
This Morning at 9:48 AM Our Field Operatives For the Department of [REDACTED] Found a Fugitive Named Ramon Feliz,
We Believe Ramon Feliz Is Responsible for Selling Chemical Weapons to the Syrian Government During Operation lethal Rain,
We Believe Ramon Feliz Is going to try to Sell Chemical Weapons To the Private Army
If this Happens We May lose Afghanistan Due to the Weapons if they are released

Fortunately for us, The Soviet Union Has Agreed to assist us in finding these Weapons and Neautrulizing them

Operation Description:
This Event will Be a Joint Operation with the RMP and KGB Agreeing to Defeat the Druglord Ramon Feliz who smuggled the weapons into Syria for their President and government

RMP and KGB will Head to Border in Which they will Have a team on top of the border Defending it as the rest of RMP/KGB Will head down into Border and Secure the Area
as they finish Their Search they will find a Man named "Victor DeJenski" In which he will be injured and bleeding out, He will tell the RMP/KGB that they have fallen into his Trap and that he was waiting for yous to separate
After he says that RMP and KGB will go up to the surface and See RMP/KGB members Dead and will also see Ramon Feliz Fleeing the scene in a Car Which will make them Give chase to Mosque,
As they Reach there The KGB will turn on the RMP and Then It will be a Brawl to see who can take Ramon Feliz Back to Their Base

KGB Victory:
If the KGB win then The Soviet Union Will Pay Ramon Feliz To build them a Weapon to Defeat the NATO forces in the Middle East
And they will also Receive Information about NATO shipments in the Middle east and Will Also Say how the NATO forces can be Defeated with the "Weapon" he Has been Told About
after he has said that a Soviet helicopter will touch down and Transport him to Moscow

RMP Victory:
If RMP wins then NATO will Recieve Information about Everything he Knows about the Soviet Union and They will Also Recieve Information about the Weapons he had used and what his part was in the Operation in Syria
After he has said everything a Little Bird will Touch Down on the Top of the DB Building and Ramon Feliz will Be transported to Germany

2: Operation Hidden Hazard

*//BEGIN LOG//*
C-130 Pilot: This is TailBreaker 9-9 We Everything in Place permission to take off Over?

Control Tower: TailBreaker 9-9 Please stand by we are picking up Some Dots on Screen Please stand by.

C-130 Pilot: Other Dots? I thought NATO training was on hold while we were Here?

Control Tower: TAILBREAKER WE HAVE MULTIPLE USSR TANGO COMING INTO AIR SPACE GET OUT O- He-E

Operation Description:
A C-130 Called TailBreaker 9-9 is carrying Important Cargo to The troops in Japan For An UpComing Testing
However, the USSR caught wind of this and sent the ABTs To Steal the Cargo and Take it back to base for research but Before ABT could Take it the Control Tower Sent out an SOS which Was received by the JAF who is currently En route to Defeat the ABT and take back their Work

ABT Victory:
If ABT wins this event in the Storyline the USSR will receive a new Weapon called "Bravo 221"
the Bravo 221 Is a Top Secret Weapon that can pick up any enemy Comms From over 10 KM away
which will Give the USSR NATO comms and will have a breach in comms

JAF Victory:
IF JAF wins And RTBS they Will take it to the GRMS and have it searched through and a bit later JAF will RTB back to AF which will have C.I.A Operative [REDACTED] Waiting to retrieve The Hard Drive back and after will fly away which will in the Lore Gives NATO the Higher Advantage Because that weapon Will be used in the near future........

3: Hidden Doom

*// Begin Log//*
This is Field Operative Kyle Connors I must report a Situation that needs top Priority from any available Special Forces Units
We have found a large Movement on The Border and we need it investigated now,
I Have spotted Multiple USSR Units Converging to It and we must Have it checked out now
I can't speak too Long these Comms Are open if you can hear this Head to Border
Agent Kyle Connors Out.

Operation description:
the NATO/USSR Forces have been alerted to something happening on the Border and Reports say that whatever it is it's Huge...
NATO and USSR will Push Border and Try to Get inside first,
NATO Will take a defensive position inside of Border while AG will try to Push-in
As the Battle on top of the border happens whichever team is inside will find a bomb in one of the Carriages and is about to Go off in 10 Hours
NATO/USSR Will Change the Explosion from 10 Hours to 5 minutes so the Team inside needs to Haul Ass to the Exit and as they leave Border will Explode and the Team that was inside Comes out Victorious

AG Victory:
IF AG wins then In the Storyline the USSR will Take the Bomb Back to base and Use it for good Use,
Later after some testing, the USSR will Find out that it's an Atomic EMP Bomb Which means it can destroy and Disable anything in a 1KM Radius
After they find out about that They will Have it Sent to Moscow for future testing

SAS Victory:
If the SAS win then The USSR will Lose a ProtoType Nuclear Bomb and will Cause great Frustration in the USSR Because that was the only Atomic EMP they Have made.

Please List a Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)
Operation Chemical Rain

*//BEGIN LOG//*
*// RECEIVING NEW ORDERS FROM [REDACTED] //*
*// ORDERS ARE TO INVADE UNKRAINE//*
*// ASEMBLING TASK FORCE UNIT//*
*// RECIEVING TRANSMITTION//*

[REDACTED]: This is CMDR [REDACTED] Of the NATO Forces in the Middle East We have received Word that Chernobyl has been having tests done on it in the Inside Of the Cores,
We cant pinpoint the location but we do know that the Soviet Union is Plotting to use something Big against us,
I am Going to send the 8th NATO CORP to Attack Ukraine,
your marine forces will attack their Borders while yous are Dropped in near Chernobyl and yous are going to Disable whatever is going on in there

---CMDR [REDACTED] Out---

Description: USSR Have Went back to Chernobyl To Build an Underground base for a future Assult on the NATO forces in Poland and Germany
It is Natos JOB to Defend The Base from the NATO forces No matter the cost,
If NATO succeeds in Disabling the Base everyone will have 3 Minutes to get out of the Base before it Explodes,
if the USSR Succeeds in defending Chernobyl Base then they will be able to do a Possible Invasion of Poland and Turkey
The Deaths Will be in the Millions if the USSR succeed.

List an example mission for each pair of regiments:
MP/KGB: Operation: War criminal

Operation War criminal is all about RMP and KGB working together to find two Missing Soldiers From RMP/KGB that was last seen in Border,
As they go through Border they will find Find 2 Mangled Corpses of RMP CPT Johnathon Williams and KGB SWO Joseph Khrushchev and that isn't the worst part of it
As they descend further into the Border they will Find a Group of PA Surrounding a Civilian BEating them to Death before the RMP will move in and
arrest the Suspects for the Murder but Little did they know there's an Ambush about to Happen when they come up,
as they bring them to the trucks A Private Army member will Activate their Suicide Vest and Blow up the troop Transport and TPA will Rain down Bullets on the RMPO/KGB and will retreat to East Town and The RMP/KGB will Attack the Construction building and as they do they find a man that comes out without a gun and is revealed to be the CMDR of the Private army but as the RMP and KGB try to get closer he Blows up another transport and tries to run but is shot in the leg and taken back the construction Building after his interrogation and refused to cooperate he is taken to the top of the building and He gets Thrown off of it Dying on Impact and His body and back story is never seen or heard from again.

SAS/AG: Operation Fallen Angel.

*//BEGINING RECORDING FROM C-130 Hercules DISTRESS SIGNAL LAUNCHED//*

*//BEGIN LOG//*

this is flight lieutenant Kyle Jordan Of the 180th Airlift Squadron We have been Hit by Enemy SAMs Requesting Imediate Assistance we cant stay Airborne for Longer our Left and Right Engine have been hit

Navigations Officer: Engine 3 Hase Been Lost

FLT Kyle Jordan: If you can hear this Send Immediate assistance we have Special Cargo for the Nato Forces invading South Korea

UAV System: Low Terrain Pull Up Low Terrain Pull up Low Terrrrr----

Listen We Ne-- (Explosion)

(COMMUNICATIONS LOST)

*//NEW NATO ORDERS//*

*// UPDATED BY NATO CENTREAL COMMAND//*

*//SAS NEW ORDERS UPDATEING NOW//*

*//SASs NEW ORDERS ARE TO HEAD TO THE CRASH SITE AND RETRIEVE THE CARGO KNOWN AS "KAMILA” RETRIEVAL IS TOP PRIORITY AUTHORIZED BY NATO HIGH COMMAND AND NATO DEPARTMENT OF SCIENCE//*

*//WARNING DATA HAS BEEN BREACHED EMERGENCY PURGE REQUESTED//*

*//PURGE GRANTED//*

BackStory: a C-130 Carrying a Top Priority asset named KAMILLIA

Kamilla Is a Top Secret NATO Project For the Nato Forces In Japan

It was being transported from Poland to Japan Until the C-130 was shot down by USSR forces over Iraq and had crashed in Afghanistan

NATO High Command And the NATO Commander In Chief Has made this top priority to retrieve this asset Critical for the Invasion of [REDACTED] for Operation [REDACTED]

NATO Objectives:

Natos Objectives are to Head to Airfield to Rescue Any survivors and Retrieve the Weapon before the Alfa Group does.

Operation Description:

SAS will Head to Airfield and Search for survivors of the C-130,

As they are doing that AG will Be attack them and Hitting them with everything they have

If Either side has the Weapon they will have to carry a Phone prop back to base without being killed,

AG Victory:

If AG Wins the Operation they will Receive a Top Secret Weapon that the NATO forces have been building for Years

they will also Recieve More information about the NATO forces and the More Bounties which will be

NHC GEN KIWI

JAF LTCOL ALEX

ISAF 2nd LT OOGA BOOGA

RMP LTCOL Suesh Ki

JAF CSM JOHN RAMBO

1LT MATT TAYLOR

SAS Victory:

If SAS wins they Will Recieve Information Regarding the Operation

and also Recieve Information That They Got from the C-130

Crew Survivors.

(EITHER TEAM WHO TAKES SURVIVORS ALSO EARNS SOME ADDITIONAL POINTS)

SHA & ISAF: Operation Noble Spartan

*//BEGIN LOG//*
PVT William O'Connor: THIS IS OUTPOST CHARLIE ON MOSQUE WE ARE BEING INVADED BY MULTIPLE SOVIET TROOPS REQUESTING IMMEDIATE ASSISTANCE OVER

NATO Command: what is going on Private?

PVT William O'Connor: MULTIPLE TROOPS CONVERGING TO OUR LOCATION WE NEED-

Command: Private? Private Williams Respond?

Description:
SHA Has begun an Attack on Mosque And ISAF has been Sent by NATO HC to Defend it from the SHA
ISAF needs to Search all Of Mosque for survivors and to see if they can Retreat any wounded Soldiers that were in combat

SHA Must Attack Mosque and Take all data available and then Retreat Back to base.
(IF YOU DIE DURING THE EVENT YOU CANNOT RETURN FOR 2 MINUTES)
(THE TEAM WITH THE MOST POINTS WILL WIN THE OPERATION)

JAF & ABT: Operation chinook Down

Description:
At 12 AM This Morning, US Marines Were Returning to NATO airspace from India when they were struck by a SAM and downed near Settlement,
The US President Has Ordered All Nearby Nato Forces to Assist
the 72nd Joint Air Force Was tasked with this and Is now given the Task by President Obama to Save the US Marines
Each Team is only Allowed to use Transport trucks to Settlement and can only use Ground Transport and that's it
The US Marines will Be armed with a Pistol Only and Has to be transported to NATO/USSR Base

If the US Marine Survivors Die then it will result in a Stalemate and each side will walk away with no Reward

ABT Victory:
If ABT wins then they get to Bargen the US marine and hold them, Hostage and will get a handsome price from the US government

JAF Victory:
If JAF wins the Operation then-President Obama will Come to the DB And Praise the Soldiers for saving them and returning them to The Safety of NATO.

10th & 17th: Operation Hold Down.
Backstory: Dr [REDACTED] Works for the Soviet Experimental Group and is currently testing a new Technology at settlement But his Research has made him Exposed As His technology was discovered by NATO and NATO has ordered the 17th AR to Advance to Settlement and take the Technology and the Doctor.
Operation Hold Down is when 10th Needs to Defend A Researcher On Settlement from the 17th AR
If the Researcher is Taken by NATO then 10th Have to Try and steal em Back
If 17th Win then NATO Gets Better Technology and equipment in Lore.

If 10th Wins then The USSR Quietly Advances in technology and Equipment

(I am really sorry about my Work dropping towards the end I got really burnt out towards the end)

Last edited:

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
+Support
+ Active IG/TS
+mature

-/+ you put reg missions as small events but still very good ideas
+ good map change event
+ Great regimental ideas

Good luck

Captain Rex

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 20, 2021
You have some good ideas and you are a Nice person. I will give you + support but you have forgot small events but overall your app is good and I do think you deserves a shot as GM. Good luck!

Kamil

Civil Gamers Expert
Oct 17, 2021
+Support
+know you well, hard-working and dedicated. Good interactions.
+I love the dialogue, that isn't done often but it's an awesome idea.
+Really good lore work.

+-reg missions need a bit of work but that's something you learn really quickly once you start.
+-Presentation is iffy but it's your first time so it's understandable

Athena

Nov 3, 2021
-Support, ultimate minge

Hey John! As you already know, you and me (and rest of the RMP) have had a history with you. There were some situations in which you acted in a rather thoughtless way, and some RMPs still may not think that fondly of you. However, I am happy to admit that you have greatly improved in my eyes. You have truly taken a step in the right direction, and I have honestly not had any bad experiences with you as of late. You have acted way more mature and professional when online, and I am happy to see you reached the rank of a 2LT.

As an artist and a designer, I absolutely despise your application design. There are no colours, there are no bigger fonts to tell chapters apart, there are no bolded words. Despite my artist soul screaming while reading this application, the text and ideas themselves are good. There are some grammar errors and sentences that go on WAY too long, but then again you are rather young, so me expecting perfect English is probably unfair. I would definitely want to change the outlook a bit though (design and grammar), as it is quite unpleasant to read. I am adding a link to a grammar checker that has greatly helped me correct mistakes in my writing when making applications: https://writer.com/grammar-checker/

+Support
+Mature and professonial
+Active
+Good lore ideas
+Dialogue :) (Stole this feedback from Kamil)

+-Application design is horrendous
+- Reg missions need a bit of work

Bright_Ghost

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Oct 23, 2021
+ REP

-Mature
-Would be a good addition

-He could work on some design
-He is creative

Good luck bud
-Bright

Beskar

Mar 1, 2021
Neutral

-Unsure about activity
-Friendly
-Good Idea’s
-Decent application

Best of luck, John

Valkon

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
+Support

Have spoken to Rambo a lot during his preparation phase for this application, he's enthusiastic, I've never had any problems with in game, and the event ideas are carefully choreographed and detailed.

Mostly, he listens to and welcomes constructive feedback, as demonstrated by the detail in his event idea. His first event idea pitched to me, whilst good, needed more detail, he went away, added detail and made it that much more polished, a quality that can be quite rare these days.

Best of luck mate,

CommanderSmith

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Dec 22, 2020
UK
Big +support
Great application
Great guy in general