Status
Not open for further replies.

SourKraut

Apr 19, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): joseph_622

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 1w 2d 12h 50m

In what country are you located?: United States

Time zone: CST

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): MTF Nu-7 LCPL Johnny "Cigar" Willson

Chaos name (include your rank): "Trapper" CS

Civilian name: Raq Johnson

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:223256687

Do you have a mic?: Yes

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: 1 warning for RDM I think thats all

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes I was a Head admin in a server.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes

How many hours can you be on everyday?: I can be on for around 6 hours a day during the week, All day during the weekend. I am not on during saturdays.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: Well I feel like I would be a great addition to the team I love working with people and I have a decent amount of previous moderation work. I like solving problems and taking the stress off of some of the other Staff. I think I could help a great amount and I take my staff work seriously.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: Well I am great with people and I like solving problems I take staff work serious and I don't fool around when it comes to staff. I love this server I know my time says 1week but i have been playing for way more than that. I hope to be on your guys staff team one day and I hope you pick me to help you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nomad_600

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 4, 2022
+/- Support

+ Active in game and on TS
+ Low warning count

+/- Application seems vague

- Broke a rules in application rules

Starling6

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 15, 2022
Site-65
+Support

+/ Active IG and in TS
+/ Low Warning count
+/ Shows Maturity in game.

-/+ Unsure of Proper-Rule Knowledge

Last edited:

Flames

CG Super VIP
Donator
Jan 10, 2021
Application Accepted

Hi Wilson,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.