Johnny's ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aspirank

Apr 10, 2021
Your in-game name: Johnny
Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:122018612
Your steam community link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198204302953/
Date of ban: 11/27/2021
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Multiple warnings - NITRP - Toxicity in chat
Who banned you: Eyes
Ban length?: 3 days
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/cityrp-rules.11/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I shouldn't Left in the bank raid to defend my base then coming back and not using utilities in raid defense, and try not being baited into killing someone when they pulled out a gun and previously warned me to not to do something.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes
Why should you be unbanned: I feel like these rules were very rare and not easily remembered so they are very new to me but that Ardm that was just baiting and leaving the bank raid and coming back to help my friend out to was a rule I wasn't so sure, cuz I've heard that u can leave the bank raid and come back by some admins and players. and the reason I got warned for Ardm and not rdm that cuz i stopped shooting at looked he had his gun on surrender.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: Be extra careful about the rules read the rules repeatedly and toxicity I was just backing up my friends and my org and myself as you can see in chat they started shit talking and we just responded, its like they say something bad we say something bad back we tried stopping, but how are you suppose to ignore someone shit talking ur org and just ignoring it when mods just say please not in ooc 100 times or they just ignore the messages 90% of the time or they are not paying attention to the chat
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
Because I really enjoy playing on the server its the best server on gmod and I enjoy it really much but the community is not so good as I remembered in the old days playing cc but its still a good server.

The 2 reasons I loved CC was the community and the admin response time, i had a talk with someone in game and he agrees to the community is so toxic and he was in one of the big gangs targeting me and my gang

and all the guys ive been warned is fbi and vice they are just trying to get me banned 24/7

Aspirank

Apr 10, 2021
its just been a war against vice and fbi against us to get each other banned and targeted

Relman

Super Administrator
Super Admin
Senior Dev
Programmer
CC Staff
Donator
Dec 20, 2020
Please do not post comments on ban appeals. A staff member will review your appeal and confirm the outcome in due time.

Temmp

Senior Administrator
Senior Admin
Ban Officer
CC Staff
Dec 25, 2020
temmp
Appeal Denied

Hi Johnny,

Thanks for taking the time to make a complaint.

Your current ban has expired, please make sure this doesn't happen again. Apologies for the long response time.

Based on the above, your appeal will be closed without a response.

Kind regards,
Temmp​

Status
Not open for further replies.