Aspirank

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 10, 2021
Your Discord name & tag: Aspirank#9790

What server is this for, DarkRP or MRP?: DARKRP

Date of ban (if known): Today

Reason for ban (if known): Saying Sanny is my neighbour

Who banned you?: Cope i think

Prior to this, have you ever been banned off Discord?: once for 3 days for talking back at someone calling everyone homofobic

Why should we remove your ban from Discord? (50 words minimal):
I'm sorry for saying Sanny is my neighbour and i was just trying to make a unfunny joke I'm sorry

Deleted member 12

Hi Johnny,

You were banned for 6 weeks in-game partly for being very racist and frequently calling people the n-word. You were then on discord and whilst ok most of the time, randomly said "sanny is my neighbour", trying to make it sound like you were saying the n-word. Racism is not tolerated in our community and you have an extensive history of calling people the n-word, so making jokes like this straight after being banned is not tolerated.
Thanks,
Cope

Hydro

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 19, 2020
Appeal Denied

Hi Johnny,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

From what Cope has added to this ban appeal, it's clear to me that you weren't simply banned for saying that Sanny was your neighbour, but that you were instead warned to stop a line of conversation, and you substituted a rather obscene word with 'neighbour'. To add icing on-top of the cake, you couldn't even take your Discord discussion with Cope on this matter seriously, and you instead decided to verbally abuse him instead.

You may re-appeal in 4 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.