Status
Not open for further replies.

Cat

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Jun 12, 2022
Sweden
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): KrispyKristap200

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 1D, 13HR's.

In what country are you located?: Sweden.

Time zone: GMT+2

NATO name (regiment and rank): JAC CPL Johny Sinss

USSR name (regiment and rank): PVT Johny The Sins

Civilian name: Johny Sins Allahu

Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198448822237

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: This i my first application on this server to be a moderator.

-Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have not received any kicks, bans nor warnings. It's because i do take rp seriously in a way that it is actually fun.

-Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: I have been a moderator on a quite different servers, most of them are on Counter-Strike Global Offensive and Minecraft.

-Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: I have actually. On different types of servers and genres. It's a fun way to spend your time with different people. And eventually it will be almost like a movie.

-How many hours can you be on everyday?: I have a job on full time, but I'm able to play about 2 to 3 hours everyday. Also on the weekends is probably about 6-12 hours.

-Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I think i could do a great job of being of being a friendly and helpful guy, that helps everyone no matter what situation they're in. In a matter o fact, I’m willingly to place my time on this server to make it a better environment for people that plays this server. It would be an honour for me to participate in a way to have a responsibility to keep the RP seriously.

-What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: Well, I could go hours trying to explain, but to make things short, I say that i am charismatic guy that enjoys helping people and bring justice quickly so in a way the RP isn't disturbed. I would also like to add that as a person, I get happy when I resolve problems that people have when they are playing the game. I also understand that people are serious in this server and I’m more than willing to keep it that way for them to continue enjoy playing on this server.

Last edited:

Hamood

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 6, 2022
Baghdad
- Support +/- Neutral

+/- No interactions
+/- Unsure on rule knowledge

- Low Vtime
- Very short application

For the reasons stated above, I have gone with this verdict. I suggest getting a bit more known in the community and also putting some more effort and detail into your application.
Made some changes :)

Wish you the best of luck.

Last edited:

Kvalax

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Jan 13, 2022
O-Block
Neutral

Hey, I don't have a lot of interactions with you to form an accurate verdict.

Good luck!

Damon Smith

Apr 24, 2022
Neutral

+/- No interaactions

- Low Vtime
+Nice application
+/- Unknown knowledge about the rules

For the reasons above i recommend u to put a bit more efford on the apply and also get a few more time on the server.

Last edited:

Cat

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Jun 12, 2022
Sweden
- Support

+/- No interaactions
- Low Vtime
- Very short application

For the reasons stated above, I have gone with this verdict. I suggest getting a bit more known in the community and also putting some more effort and detail into your application.

I understand your opinion, I would like to add that I’m not that guy that likes to type long essays because I’m dyslectic. But is a hella of talker through mic. Likewise if you do have any other wonders, feel free to contact me in TeamSpeak or in game. Much love.

Mango

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2021
=Neutral

Due to a lack of interactions, I cannot give a sufficient verdict, however, judging on your more recent introduction to the server, you are recommended to reach out to other folks in the community and engage more in the server to proceed with an application.

Regards,

Dmitri

Zokof

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 10, 2021
-Support

I'm not going to sugar coat it but the lack of detail in the app is concerning. I understand you're dyslexic but just looks like a rushed application. You're fairly fresh and have a low Vtime. I would suggest you play more get some more time under your belt and make yourself better known around the community.

Best of Luck, Zokof

Jimothy Leaderson

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 11, 2021

+Support

+Good interactions
+Active
+Mature

=Unsure on rule knowledge
=Decent application

Hi there Johny, I'll be going with a neutral today due to the state of your application and the fact I am unsure of your rule knowledge. However, both of these can be fixed and feel free to give me a poke on teamspeak to practice your rule knowledge. I recommend adding a few more sentences on the final questions of your application to try and improve it.

Verdict updated to +Support as application was improved to some extent, but some answers still could be better.
Best of luck!

Last edited:

Cat

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Jun 12, 2022
Sweden

Neutral

+Good interactions
+Active
+Mature

=Unsure on rule knowledge
-Application definitely does need some more detail
Hi there Johny, I'll be going with a neutral today due to the state of your application and the fact I am unsure of your rule knowledge. However, both of these can be fixed and feel free to give me a poke on teamspeak to practice your rule knowledge. I recommend adding a few more sentences on the final questions of your application to try and improve it.
Best of luck!
Hello mate, I have read your comment and decided to make some adjustment to make it a little bit longer, without making it too long. Thank you for your opinion.

Hamood

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 6, 2022
Baghdad
- Support +/- Neutral

+/- No interactions
- Low Vtime
- Very short application

Made some changes :)

Updated my verdict

Damon Smith

Apr 24, 2022
Neutral

+/- No interaactions

- Low Vtime
+Nice application
+/- Unknown knowledge about the rules

For the reasons above i recommend u to put a bit more efford on the apply and also get a few more time on the server.
Verdict updated, Good luck.

Alex

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 30, 2021
England
Application Accepted

Hi Johny Sins,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.