For how long have you played on CG SCP: approximatively 3 to 4 weeks
In what country are you located?: CANADA
Time zone: UTC/GMT
Character name(s): Jonhson ziggy billy
Civilian name: roberto
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Of course
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: IA Ambassador
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: One warning as a civ
-
Why are you applying for Director of Internal Affairs?
-
I see the role as a way of developing my carer into the scp foundation. I want to have the chance to change the current Internal Affair situation and hire more Agent. I want to make the SCP Foundation the more ethical as possible and most certainly maintain order, Security and justice among the personnel of the SCP Foundation.

What makes you suitable for Director of Internal Affairs?:
- I possess many skills/abilities that would make me suitable for being Director of Internal Affairs, Here is some of them

I am flexible, that means i got the capacity to adjust my methods or actions when handling different situations

i am accountable and i know how to take the responsibilty of my decisions and actions. I have great skills in conflict management and i pay alot of attention to details. I am very humble and i believe that everyone should have the right to be respected and be treated like everyone else.

I have a great leadership spirit and know how to work in a team

I have a great critical thinking to analyze hard situation and i know how to keep my professionalism.

What are the responsibilities of the Director of Internal Affairs in RP?:
- The responsibilities Of the Director of Internal Affairs are to maintain order among the Internal affairs agent and personnels.
managing the investigations the agent are on, making sure that the agents are professional and do their job correctly. they have to work with the ethics commitee and overseer table to make sure that no crime, injustice or corruption is going on into the facility. they also have to protect with their agents the SCP foundation from any breach of documents or SCPS to the world.

Please give some lore about your Director of Internal Affairs character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Mister Billy have been working with the Foundation Since hes young, his family was killed by the OLD MAN but billy was able to hide from him, thats how the scp foundation found him and decided to hire him . he caught and arrested many researchers that tried to show the humanity what the Foundation was really doing, he investigated for month and was able to neutreulized undercover CI that were trying to breach SCP 682. jonhsons billy has a strong love for the taste of maple sirup and poutine as a french canadian should . he also helped to stop the incompetence and unproffesionalism of The GENSEC when times where hard to find competent GENSEC personnel .

I HOPE YOU WILL TAKE MY APPICATIONS IN CONSEDIRATION AND I HOPE YOU WILL LOOK FORWARD WITH WORKING WITH ME THANK YOU .
ziggy

Brian <3

May 15, 2022
+Support

Active, Friendly, Chill around people but can be serious when need be
I think he would make a great IA Director

Bush von Mann

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 12, 2022
- Support
- Quite lackluster app
- No details at all, especially for duties
- I can barely read this application...

Reactions: xeno

Zach "BUB"

Donator
Apr 30, 2022
agentbub.dev
logo.png

From the Ethics Committee
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply for Internal Affairs Director, but as of now, you do not meet our standards. If you plan to pressure this position again in the future please note the following: your current activity would need to increase and the two slots for IA Director are full. Sorry for the delay, and thank you again for your time.

- Zach "BUB"

Reactions: xeno
Status
Not open for further replies.