Original Join name (your accounts first ever name): Jonka
Which server is this for (put [cg] or [cc] in thread title): CC
For how long have you played on the server: 517
In what country are you located?: England, UK
Time zone: GMT
In-game name and Previous Names: Jonka, Samurai Jonka
Steam ID: JonkaJacob
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- No, https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/cc-roleplay-keeper-jonka.1034/
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I've Been banned and warned before but more recently ive have followed rules and made sure I dont disrupt peoples rp and server experience
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member/Roleplay Keeper/Game Master in a community?:
- I've been roles similar to RPK on other gmod server and from my experience there I believe I am a perfect fit for this role. I've also been a staff member on minecraft and Gmod server where I have learned the ins and outs of running and maintaining a server
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- Around about 5 hours on a week day or 8 on a weekend.
Why do you want to become a Roleplay Keeper/Game Master for our server?:
- I really enjoy the features on CC and want to utilize them to their upmost capability so that people can have fun events and rp within the server. I also want to help the community within the server but do not feel as if I'm a good fit for staff but rather this role. This role will allow me to help improve and provide insight on the server even though I'm not an admin.
Please list some ideas you have for interesting RP situations:
- Terrorist attack: a bomb has been placed in a public part of the map police must rush to find and defuse the bomb to prevent a successful terrorist attack.
- Arms Deal: A shipment has been place down in an area of the map, groups of players and gangs must fight over the shipment in order to win it and take the spoils for themselves
Please list some ideas you have for creating good RP for new players specifically:
- Holding more events that show case the potential of the server: police checkpoints, terrorist attack and other such things like hostage negotiations can bring new players into understanding the level or roleplay that is expected within the server
- create more videos for players to browse that showcase the rp potential of the server, dramatizations of situation so that the player get a better idea of what sort of RP people are creating and would like to see more of.
- Remove the new player tag as it makes it harder to want to engage with new players out of fear or a punishment via rep lost. raiding a new player should still remove the amount of rep it does but killing new player should be changed so that they can be included in things such as bank raids, hostage situations and muggings.
Please list some ideas you have for mini-events or events:
- Zombie apocalypse: Players are urged to stay indoors and barricade their homes as a virus is running rampant, zombies armed with knives and battering rams will break into your home and ravage the occupants to increase the size of their zombie scourge.
- Drag races: Gather up a group of budding street racers to race through the street of Civil City. Winner get a small prize and bets can be placed on the winner.
- Terrorist Clear Out: Terrorists have time to prepare within a building that then the police have to storm to recover a hostage or item.
- Prison Break: Gather up groups of cops and crims place them in the pd or a dupe created for the event, objective is for the prisoners to escape out of the dupe and get to a tunnel to escape winner possible get a prize.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server?:
- I'm very interested in creating more impactful trailer and media promotions for the server to help hype up, up and coming updates. The trailers for previous updates and changes while still creating that hype could have be executed better. I also want to create a more engaging experience for players to draw them out of their base and into the streets to create more interaction and interesting experience within the community that will keep them coming back day after day just as I do.