Jontesvall

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Feb 20, 2021
IKEA land
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):
Jontesvall

For how long have you played on CG MRP:

I played on MRP from the beginning of 2021 (14/01-2021 i think)

In what country are you located?:

Im from SWEDEN

Time zone:
+1 GMT

NATO name (regiment and rank):

CPT Jontesvall of ISAF

USSR name (regiment and rank):

PVT MrSweDim Infantry

Civilian name:

Drunk Hobo

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:39031199

Do you have a mic?:
Yes i do

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
Yes this is my first application

-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Yes i have 2 warnings, One for killing a kidnapped Nato member when i mortered the 7 USSR that
was kidnapping him (my bad, forgot about that part), And the second one is for a illigal fob that had a storm pipe around it (One entrance).

-
Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:
Yes i do, As i have been staff on a lot of servers (Never had complaints and left on my one terms). I have been a moderator on a swedish DarkRP server that shut down but i was staff for well over a year with (25-50 players) on every day i helped a lot with events and made my own, also on a diffrent server that had almost 10 small events a day.

-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Ooo yes i do, I have been staff on over 4 server's and i have even been a low rank dev one one, I been accepted to those (Big
Whitelisted RP Servers) on both ARMA and Garrysmod, I love roleplay and been playing gmod for 4300+ houres and Arma 1900+ houres and thats been all on RP servers with probly 50% on Whitelisted staff or in the case of arma, Police ranks.

-
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
I try to get 3-4 houres a day with work (7-16) and a GF that takes up time but weekends i play more.

-
Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:
With me having been staff before on a lot of server i think that gamemaster can be the new think for me, Not that i think that it's going to be easy but it's somethink that allow me to do what i love and that is Roleplaying. With game master i can let my creativity out and give some fun to the players of the server.

-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
As i said before now is that i have a lot of experiance with RP and Staff. Im older the the avrage player and i think that im going to be a good asset to the community. I love what the roleplaying gives me and i hope that i can bring some joy with what a gamemaster can do for the server.

Please List 5 small event ideas(Which wouldn't require a map change):

1.High Tension

The (Faction 1 USSR/Nato)have had a plane that entered (Faction 1) Airspace and (Faction 1) take fast action to shoot it down. When (Faction 1) sends some men to sheck on the wreck for the airplain thay see that it was a small civilian plain. The crash site (East town) is put under lockdown by (Faction 1) as to not make the word or the press to find out what happed. (Faction 2) then get a distress call from a diplomat that has survived the plane crash and is hiding in one of the houses and needs to be extracted from the location. Mission for (Faction 1) is to keep every civilian inside the town in houses without enterin any of the houses and to keep anyone from entering the town and do not engange anyone as to not couse more attention. (Faction 2) order's are to look in from the outside and send in a small squad to extract the diplomat stelthy without (Faction 1) knowing.

2.Bad rodetrip
(Faction 1 and or 2) Get's orders to set up a roadblock as drug trafficing as spiked in the area and is supplying the resistans, (Faction) then has to go to a road and set up a blockade and has to question and check every vehicle that want to pass and as thay are doing it get's to see some normal and odd civilians transporting stuff, the checkpoint mey even get attacked by car bombs and thay may even find drugs getting transported by armed civilians.

3.Open house
(Faction) Decides to have a open house day to let civilians see what thair faction are doing from thair country and how thay operate, thay are followed by 2-3 soldiers showing them around when all of a suddent the base go on lockdown, all unit's in base has to return to bunks and stay inside, HC then annunce that someone from the open house has snuck out and gotten to the base automatic server's and hacked the systemn making some door's be locked open and closed, the soilders then has to find the 5 computers that has been hacked and restart them, making them get acces back to more and more areas of the base before thay have full accese again and can finde the man who have done it in the last room.

4.Toxic trail
After report's that some civilians have been feeling sick in West town some soldiers are sent to investigate the report, after looking around and asking questions thay are led to the river and find someone had dumped Toxic waste and can follow trails to the man who have dumped the waste in the river and can arrest him.

5.Hounted House
So militia have started to work on a chemical wepon and hast taken taken bunker under border to make it into a lab, Thay have captured some civilians and nato/ussr soldiers and is testing diffrent gases on them. a civilian has escaped the lab and take contact with the faction, Thay then need to send a squad to breake in to the bunker lab, The mission is to 1. get in 2.Find the soldiers who may or may not have gone crazy 3. Find the formula to the latest mix of gas to make a anti-gas. in the bunker thay gonna get resistance and some soldiers may even turn on thair own if going to the wrong room.

Please List 2 Big Event Ideas(Which would be what we call (Map Change Events):

After meny years a old Vietnam War sit has been used by a gorilla forese to grow stronger by numbers and to train soldiers in the jungle. Thay have even started working with old wepons left by USA and Vietnam soldiers. One day Nato and USSR have gotten words that something had taken out several plane's in the are, After a UN supply plane who was getting chased by USSR jet's just whent dark on radar and all planes vanished. Both NATO and USSR took satelite pictures of the area and notised something out of place, A camp can be seen with a big metal thing in the middle and a brigth flash from it, NATO and USSR in afghan are both sent to try and Find out what it is and try and claim it for themself as it can offer a huge advatage in air superiority. The men have to figth both on map and in the dark tunnels 20210502122857_1.jpg
20210502122919_1.jpg
20210502122951_1.jpgiub91a3.jpg

USSR have taken controll over a small old german town for trying to find a old hiding spot for nazi gold, The ussr have paradroped in and taken controll over the power network (a old dam supplying the town) and is taking old german command member hostage to try and get the location from them. Nato have gotten word of this from some one the local's and is moving in from the huge forest on the outside of the town to try and take back the city and possebly been offerd the gold location in return. The misson for Nato is to Move in from a small base in town and take controll of the dam to remove power for the USSR air and gound defence, Then move into town, Take controll of the point and try and find the Old Nazi commander and secure him. USSR have to protect the commander at all cost and to not Let nato take controll of the town, Once the event is over the one who have secured the Location of the gold get's some unknown ammunt of warfunds added to afghan.

20210502124355_1.jpg

20210502124334_1.jpg
20210502124321_1.jpg

What missions would you make for each regiment in Nato(SAS,MP,17th,JAF,ISAF) please list 1 mission per regiment:

Sas - Hunt down a druglord who has been spotted in east town, hes protected by guards and has set up a fortified house.

Mp - A man has been spotted in base leving note's on odd locations leving clues to a spy in base, thay need to follow the clues and arrest the spy and interrigate the man.

17th - Reporte's has come in that some resistance has made a mine feild on a trafficed road, 17th get's orders to clear the area of mine's and need to move slow as to not make them go of and try and finde them, also hold back any civilians driving into the area.

JAF - A car has kidnapped a NATO member and thay have order's to find the car thats is escordet by more then one car, Find out what car the kidnapped man is in, Take out the other car's and move in/chase the car to rescue the man.

ISAF - Move into east town and try to find a local Arms factory in a appartment, Thay have to go house to house and clear it, Some appartments may have body trapps and some may have angr civilians in it.

What missions would you make for each regiment in USSR(AG,KGB,10TH,ABT,SHA) please list 1 mission per regiment:

AG - A USSR soilder has been found to sell information to nato. AG has been assigned to find evidance on the man and has to follow him without him noticing. Thay then need to chase him, find out to who and how he sell the info and after take him and the buyer out and find out what the info was.

KGB - A group of men have made a market close to ussr base, KGB has been informed that someone in the market is selling stolen gun's from the USSR base and KGB has to find the man and arrest him by interrigating and question local's

10th - 10th has had a shippent transport raided by civilians, the shippent cointained Recet Luncher's, Thay have to move in to the location of the downed transport, Secure the shippment and move back to base, thay are going to need to face some angry civilians with rocket lunchers tho.

ABT - Thay get order's to patroll and need too look for small encampment, land and investigate, at every camp thay will find note's and informations taking them a lost ussr soldier in the desert that need's rescue.

SHA - SHA has be paradropped onto AF as a training, when everyone have dropped thay see rockets from far going towards the heli, The heli have to RTB to base and SHA then need's to make thair whay back without beeing seen, Civilians need's to be stripped as to not alert NATO and some hostile civilians who are alone may even start shooting towards them.

Cluster

CC VIP++
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
+Support

+Active IG+TS
+Friendly guy
+Mature
+Good ideas

Good Luck!

GSG9 STUN

CG Platinum VIP
Donator
Jan 17, 2021
+Support
  • Great event ideas backed up with some context such as map along with some images.
  • Active in game & on TS3.
  • Detailed application.
  • Mature & never had a problem with you.

Jack Harvey

MRP War Criminal
Feb 20, 2021
+Support

+
Active IG
+Active on TS
+Very friendly & Approachable
+Mature
+Detailed application
+Good event ideas backed up with map images

Kite