b857dc62286865be7258cda5192b64ec.png

Is this true?:
Yes

Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?:
No

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?:

Yes 3 from somthing like 6months ago

What is your side of the story?:
Illigal fob from when i put the fob in a drain pipe( Diden't think moving the hole from the top to the side was a big problem)
FailRP (No Execution authority, Accidentaly killed the hostage with the blast of a mortar when i aimed for the 7 ussr that was what i hoped was not gonna kill the hostage that was to the side of them)
Base camping ( Shot a Scud luncher befor it fired )

Why should you return / what will you change?:
Ok so to make a long story a bit shorter. I was a GM and i loved it and a good one from what i can tell with a lot of possitive feedback and good at making Small/medium event's, The problem's i had is at the time it was only me and stryker doing event's and i was getting burned out by it and on top of getting asked to do 2 event's a day and my IRL work all of it was starting to get hard to make good event's that in my mind was gonna allow players to have a fun breake from the normal stuff. Also a big problem i had was at that time i was the higest CO in my regiment with both the LTCOL inactive and COL on a long LOA and only a small number of CO's to help with the load i had to work my ass off to make the regiment hold strong. And why now you migth ask, Well i feel that ISAF have more CO's that can handel the small thing's and from what i can see i feel that the GM team is stronger and that's what i want to work with. And making event's is something i miss and want to do again.

Lee Falzone

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
+Support
+JÖNTESVÅLL
+Nice guy
+Active
+Was good GM and collabing a lot with Mich Jones that also had good reputation for Game master

Viking

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Feb 10, 2021
UK
+support
+active IG and TS
+Was a good Gm
+Mature
+from my experience with them they where nice.

GL Jontesvall (y)

Apr 24, 2021
+support

Great individual, very nice to work with. Your activity ingame and TeamSpeak speaks for itself.

Good luck :)

JFK

CG Platinum VIP
Donator
Jan 1, 2021
+Support

Great guy, very mature and approachable. Would be a great GM.

Good luck.

Falcon

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 21, 2020
Devon
en.wikipedia.org
Resignation Appeal Accepted

Please contact a Senior Admin+ to take the next steps in rejoining the Game Master Team.​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.