Jorgey Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jorgey

Nov 12, 2021
Your in-game name: SHA SGT Jorgey
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:55757928
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198071781584/
Date of ban: 11/16/21
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Suspected ESP/Wallhacks
Who banned you: Duckie
Ban length?: 26 weeks
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/militaryrp-rules.10/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: N/A
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Warned for Metagaming
Why should you be unbanned: Because I don't use wallhacks, if I was actually hacking I'm positive I would've been banned 3 weeks ago because of the server Anti-Cheat. Not to mention my clip below doesn't show any sort of wallhacks, this clip shows a snippet from the war that got me banned because ISAF suspected that I was hacking.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: Because I know the rules
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
It's a good server

I was told to provide some proof to back up my defense, all I have is this clip before I got banned.

Last edited:

Mr Duckie

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Mar 9, 2021
Hi Jorge,

I have collected and submitted all of the clips to the appropriate people and places. These are clips from multiple staff members who all believe you are using some sort of external aid (ESP/Wallhacks). I was the person who did the ban after reviewing all of the footage.

We do also believe you have been banned from other servers for this before as well as receiving VAC bans.

Hopefully the appropriate senior team can review all of the collected footage and make a decision on this as well.

Kind Regards
Duckie

Jorgey

Nov 12, 2021
Hi Jorge,

I have collected and submitted all of the clips to the appropriate people and places. These are clips from multiple staff members who all believe you are using some sort of external aid (ESP/Wallhacks). I was the person who did the ban after reviewing all of the footage.

We do also believe you have been banned from other servers for this before as well as receiving VAC bans.

Hopefully the appropriate senior team can review all of the collected footage and make a decision on this as well.

Kind Regards
Duckie
How long is this gonna take?

Beans

CG Platinum VIP
Donator
Dec 20, 2020
Heinz
Appeal Accepted

Hi Jorge,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Having reviewed the evidence provided to us in detail the MRP SLT has decided to revoke your ban since we feel the evidence provided was inadequate to warrant such an extensive ban. That being said if further evidence is provided to us that warrants suspicion that you are using cheats on our server you will simply be banned again potentially for a longer period of time.​

Status
Not open for further replies.