Joseph Rukovich's Farewell

Eden Hawkings

MRP Patriot
Donator
Mar 24, 2021
Israel
Hey Lads this is Joseph Rukovich from MRP

You might've seen me around I joined the server as a 10th Steel Division troop around January 15th more or less
Then I joined AG at 2nd of April today I left for ABT and now I realised that I will not be able to play for a long time

For now this is goodbye I would like to say however that this community was always fun to play in and that I will come back sometime in the near future whenever I finally have the time to

I'd like to give out my appreciations to all of you this community was amazing and the list of people I would like to thank for generally being good lads is TOO DAMN BIG to fit here

I wish you all great fun and a great day
- From your boy Joseph Rukovich

Infeura

MRP Supporter
Donator
Jan 2, 2021
Hey Lads this is Joseph Rukovich from MRP

You might've seen me around I joined the server as a 10th Steel Division troop around January 15th more or less
Then I joined AG at 2nd of April today I left for ABT and now I realised that I will not be able to play for a long time

For now this is goodbye I would like to say however that this community was always fun to play in and that I will come back sometime in the near future whenever I finally have the time to

I'd like to give out my
appreciations to all of you this community was amazing and the list of people I would like to thank for generally being good lads is TOO DAMN BIG to fit here

I wish you all great fun and a great day
- From your boy Joseph Rukovich
Noooo my favorite Jew Who will i argue politics with :cry:

Reactions: Eden Hawkings