Not open for further replies.

Eden Hawkings

MRP Patriot
Donator
Mar 24, 2021
Israel
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): devkekl6321
===========================================================================
For how long have you played on CG MRP: tomorrow on the 16th of april it will become 3 months
==========================================================================================================

===================================

In what country are you located?: Israel
======================================

Time zone: Israel Daylight Time (GMT +3)
=======================================

NATO name (regiment and rank): JAF CPL Zhang Josephvich
======================================================

USSR name (regiment and rank): AG SFC Joseph Rukovich
======================================================

Civilian name: Rabbi Joseph Rukovich
===========================================

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:210146431
====================================

Do you have a mic?: Yes I have a working Mic
===================================================
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: It is the first
========================================================================================
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have received 4 warnings

1. Failrp - RPGing less then 3 people this one was actually an accident as when you spawn as an anti tank you have your RPG out insantly I basically missclicked when spawning at an FOB mid war and killed a NATO member

Base Camping - since this warning I have learnt and never again killed anyone in their base's premise

RDM - Militia supply truck blocking the gate didn't know he was inside and truck was blocking the way so I destroyed it with the militia inside since then I have never RDM'd anyone or any vehicle

Combat Jumping - Nothing to say on this one it's bad habit I used to have but ever since I never hit boxed abused as I learnt a lesson from my mistake this warning was from about 3-4 weeks ago and since then I have not got any warnings or broken any rules
============================================================================================================================================
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Not on Gmod no
============================================================================================================================================
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: When I was a CO in 10th I always worked my hardest to be serious and never minge while ofc still keeping it fun and approachable
====================================================================================================================

How many hours can you be on everyday?: at max I can be on for 10 hours my min is like 6-8
==========================================================================================================
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I love this server it's an amazing place the people are amazing too and I want to help them since sits take so long to get responded to and so many rules get broken without anyone realising I want everyone to be able to have fun on this amazing place especially the new people so they can safely say they are having a fun experience
===========================================================================================================

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server?: Why are you special over the other applicants?: When I have a passion for something I tend to put a lot and by that I mean a lot of work into it I am online every single day without stop unless am on ROA/LOA I am a fast responder and I am always chill to others as I want everyone to have fun so they continue playing here and so that the community can only go further and bigger

Cluster

CC VIP++
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
=Neutral

Haven't seen you ingame nor had I interacted with you, so I therefore can't give a verdict.

Good Luck!

Reactions: Eden Hawkings

Sandwich

Donator
Jan 15, 2021
Salford, Manchester
+Support

+Active In-game.
+Active in TS.
+Decent rule knowledge.
+Friendly and approachable.
+Not personally had any problems with you.

Hello there, Joseph, I have given you my support for those reasons stated. You are active and seem like a nice person.

GOOD LUCK!!!

• Love

Tony_

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Mar 18, 2021
+support
+ friendly and mature
+ active IG and TS
+ no problems with you

overall would be a good staff member

- a big fat minge (tony)

• Love

Copper

Jan 1, 2021
+/- Support

+ Active

+/- I have never had any positive or negative experiences with you, so I cannot leave an appropriate verdict

Good luck!

Hersh

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2020
Neutral
I cannot endorse or oppose a candidate I've never really interacted with nor know really anything about.
I can confirm you are active within the game server and TeamSpeak, however I've rarely spoken to you so cant really comment any further.

CL4P-TP

MRP Patriot
Donator
Jan 12, 2021
England
=Neutral

Hi Joseph I have had only positive interactions with you and definitely think you are a mature and active player however rule knowledge needs improvement.

Good luck Joseph!

Last edited:

Zype

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
AG COL
+/- Neutral

+ Activity InGame/TS³
+ Friendly & Approachable
+/- Unsure about Ruleknowledge
+/- Unsure about Maturity

Hey Joseph, I enjoy talking to you in Teamspeak and you seem like a nice Person. However, I'm not entirely sure, if you are going to be a good Staff Member.

Good Luck!

CL4P-TP

MRP Patriot
Donator
Jan 12, 2021
England
=Neutral

Hi Joseph I have had only positive interactions with you and definitely think you are a mature and active player however I am unsure on your rule knowledge which is the only thing assuring me of giving you a +support

Please poke me on TS some time and I might change my verdict

Good luck Joseph!
After talking with you in TS I will be leaving it neutral I recommend you read up on the rules more good luck

'Kyzent

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
+Support

Good man,
I recommend reading the rule's and work on ur maturity
But other than that u'll do amazing

Crossen™

CC VIP++
Donator
Dec 22, 2020
Denied

Your maturity is not that off a staff member yet, What i would recommend is over the next 2 weeks try to improve this and Re-Apply

Status
Not open for further replies.