Status
Not open for further replies.

Eden Hawkings

MRP Patriot
Donator
Mar 24, 2021
Israel
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): devkekl6321
===================================================================================
For how long have you played on CG MRP: I first joined in January (My Vtime is 6 and a half weeks)
====================================================================================================
=======
In what country are you located?: Israel
====================================
Time zone: GMT+2
==================
NATO name (regiment and rank): Joseph Rurikovich SAS PVT
=====================================================================
USSR name (regiment and rank): Joseph Rukovich 10th Steel Division Senior Lieutenant
=================================================================================
Civilian name: Eden Trollberg
=============================
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:210146431
=============================
Do you have a mic?: Yes
======================
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
This is my second one here is my first: ===================================================================================================================
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have received 6 for the following reasons:
1 - FailRP -
RPGing less than 3 people this was when I first got MSGT and no one told me about this rule
2 - Base Camping - I have never since base camped
3 - RDM - A Militia had a truck blocking USSR gate not knowing he was inside it and thinking it was empty I destroyed it with him inside
4 - Combat Jumping - Not much to say besides the fact it was combat jumping
5 - Combat Jumping again - this one was due to a glitch using the grapple hook where it flinged me upwards but had no clip of it
THESE WARNS ARE ALL FROM FEB - APRIL AND BACK
==================================================================================================================
6 - Armoured in Enemy Territory - Someone was getting kidnapped and I rushed to get him with a BTR not realizing a BTR was considered armoured - this was on the 24th of Nov
================================================================================================================
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Not on Gmod no
=============================================================================
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: As 10th CO I always try to keep being serious when it comes to RP although I don't like 100% serious RP I will make sure as a moderator (If I get accepted) to make sure the server stays a serious RP one with no one breaking any rules or anyone with no intention to roleplay being able to continue playing without anyone explaining/punishing them for doing so
================================================================================================================
How many hours can you be on everyday?: At the very least I can be on for 3 hours everyday and normally even more right now I probably have about 5 hours a day on average
==============================================================================================================
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I want to help this community grow and help people with their frustrations about rule breaking and minging and right now the mods have a lot piled up on them so I wish to help with that as much as I can so that no one has to wait ages for sits to get accepted
===============================================================================================================
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
- I can be online for very long periods of time normally since I don't really play much else and when I do I still manage to come back
- I like helping people plus I always try to be the very best at what I do

- I always try to be as friendly as possible an just generally like helping people
=========================================================================================================== If you wish to talk to me to check my rule knowledge and stuff of the sort feel free to poke me on TS or if I'm not on just ask me on Discord when I'm gonna be on and I'll tell you when or just come and talk real quick then go ahead

Last edited:

Viking

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Feb 10, 2021
UK
+Support
-active in TS and IG
-has good rule knowledge
-been on the server for ages
-mature

GL joseph (y)

sahns

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Norway
Neutral

Not had that many interactions with

Unsure of rule knowledge and maturity

You do have a lot of warnings which are a bad sign, but you do admit up to it and most of them have been before march this year, so I will not count those towards the verdict.

Good Luck.

Noah Kraus

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Jan 4, 2021
+SUPPORT
+Very active
+Was very dedicated while I was in 10th
+Very mature

-App could have a bit more effort put in it

Other than that good luck !!!!

Beskar

Mar 1, 2021
Neutral

-Active
-No interactions
-Unsure on ruleknowledge
-Unsure on maturity

Best of luck

CommanderSmith

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Dec 22, 2020
UK
Neutral

Not had interactions with

Unsure of rule knowledge and maturity

You do have a lot of warnings but they are only a reminder of what not to do on the server not really a big concern.

Pm on TS or on Discord ErwinSmith™#0072

Good Luck.

Chad Power

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 8, 2021
-/+ Neutral leaning towards + Support

+ active
+ friendly/approachable

-/+ app could use some more detail

Augustin

Civil Gamers Expert
May 28, 2021
Norway
Neutral

Active
Unsure of rule knowledge
Could use a bit more detail
Havent had many interactions

Eden Hawkings

MRP Patriot
Donator
Mar 24, 2021
Israel
I have edited my application to make it more detailed following everyone's comments on it

Also if any of you want to test me on my rule knowledge in order to be able to put a verdict you feel is more appropriate feel free to DM me on Discord/poke on Teamspeak

Last edited:

Tony_

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Mar 18, 2021
+support
+ active IG and TS
+ friendly and mature
+ good rule knowledge

good luck!

- ( ex big minge) Tony

Alex

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 30, 2021
England
Neutral

Not enough interactions

LuZ

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 29, 2020
NEUTRAL

+ Active IG/TS3

- Recent warning only a few weeks ago

Not had enough interactions with you to give more of a verdict.

Mango

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2021
+Support

+Mature
+Active
+Would be a Great Addition.

Good Luck!

Bogdan

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
United Kingdom
Application Accepted

@Eden Please join TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name and wait for an SA+ to conduct your interview.

- Bogdan​

Status
Not open for further replies.