Josh's moderator application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh Joshson

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Apr 7, 2021
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):sploshygaming21

For how long have you played on CG MRP: I have been playing on this server since February.

In what country are you located?:England

Time zone: BST

In-game name and Previous Names: Josh Joshson

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:450411932

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: This is my first application.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I received a warning back on highlands when I was new to the game. I was on the hill east of cabin and shot a USSR before he passed the sign.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: I do not.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes, I have played on multiple Star Wars Rp servers in the past.

How many hours can you be on everyday?: It depends. For now I can be quite active and will be able to play for around 2-4 hours a day, probably more but it does depend on if I have school or not. When school starts, I will still be active and I'll probably still be able to play 2-4 hours a day. On weekends I will be able to play a lot longer.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: This has been my favourite server on GMOD so far and I've enjoyed every second I've played on here. Staff have been very helpful and have definitely made this server more enjoyable. I want to be able to help others and ensure that they also have an enjoyable experience on this server. I also want people to wait less time for someone to respond to their sits, I would prioritize taking sits over rp/playing.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: Although I haven't had experience being a staff member before, I am a quick learner and I believe I would be able to adapt quickly. As mentioned before I will
prioritize taking sits over rp/playing to ensure that others have a more enjoyable experience. This is currently the main "game" that I play so I will be active and ready to take sits every time I'm online. I will also be able to stay calm and think logically during heated sits. In addition, I will remain respectful even if I am being insulted and treat everyone equally in sits. I also believe that I am able to resolve issues and can figure out why it happened (eg new PVT didn't fully understand a rule).

LuZ

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 29, 2020
+SUPPORT

- Very active in-game and on TS3
- Only one warning from playing the server for a couple months.
- Friendly and
approachable

- No experience as staff

Reactions: Josh Joshson

Cluster

CC VIP++
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
=Neutral

I've been playing more of USSR and recently have been in NATO, so I really haven't interacted with you so I'm unsure of rule knowledge and maturity.

Good Luck!

Ryden

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
England
Neutral

I’ve never interacted with you so I do not have a grasp on what type of person you are. Can’t comment on activity since I have been gone a week, but beforehand seen in game.

TigerMassive

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Mar 2, 2021
=Neutral
+support

-Mature and friendly
-Active IG
-Active TS
-Credit to ISAF
-Good Rule Knowledge

Poke me on TS so we can have a chat more than happy to change to a support

TM

Last edited:

Sandwich

Donator
Jan 15, 2021
Salford, Manchester
+Support

+Active In-game.
+Seen in TS.
+ Seemed mature when I spoke to you.
+ Decent understanding of the rules.

Hello there, Josh, I have given you a +Support after talking to you. You seem like a mature, friendly person and you have a good understanding of the rules. Don't let me down sir.

GOOD LUCK!!!

Last edited:

Sandwich

Donator
Jan 15, 2021
Salford, Manchester
+Support

+Active In-game.
+Seen in TS.
+ Seemed mature when I spoke to you.
+ Decent understanding of the rules.

Hello there, Josh, I have given you a +Support after talking to you. You seem like a mature, friendly person and you have a good understanding of the rules. Don't let me down sir.

GOOD LUCK!!!
edited.

Viking

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Feb 10, 2021
UK
+support
-Active TS
-Active IG
Had a chat with you and confirmed you have good rule knowledge you also seem to be mature from what i have seen .
GL (y)

Copper

Jan 1, 2021
+ Support

+ Active in game and TS3
+ You know the rules well
+ Never had a bad experience with you
+ ISAF Monke

Good Luck!

\/A|LE

Apr 10, 2021
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):sploshygaming21

For how long have you played on CG MRP: I have been playing on this server since February.

In what country are you located?:England

Time zone: BST

In-game name and Previous Names: Josh Joshson

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:450411932

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: This is my first application.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I received a warning back on highlands when I was new to the game. I was on the hill east of cabin and shot a USSR before he passed the sign.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: I do not.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes, I have played on multiple Star Wars Rp servers in the past.

How many hours can you be on everyday?: It depends. For now I can be quite active and will be able to play for around 2-4 hours a day, probably more but it does depend on if I have school or not. When school starts, I will still be active and I'll probably still be able to play 2-4 hours a day. On weekends I will be able to play a lot longer.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: This has been my favourite server on GMOD so far and I've enjoyed every second I've played on here. Staff have been very helpful and have definitely made this server more enjoyable. I want to be able to help others and ensure that they also have an enjoyable experience on this server. I also want people to wait less time for someone to respond to their sits, I would prioritize taking sits over rp/playing.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: Although I haven't had experience being a staff member before, I am a quick learner and I believe I would be able to adapt quickly. As mentioned before I will
prioritize taking sits over rp/playing to ensure that others have a more enjoyable experience. This is currently the main "game" that I play so I will be active and ready to take sits every time I'm online. I will also be able to stay calm and think logically during heated sits. In addition, I will remain respectful even if I am being insulted and treat everyone equally in sits. I also believe that I am able to resolve issues and can figure out why it happened (eg new PVT didn't fully understand a rule).
+support
- Very friendly
- Very Mature
- Has shown competence in rules knowledge
- Has shown that he can be a good mod in game
- Very active
- Isaf Monke
- DaBaby profet

Crossen™

CC VIP++
Donator
Dec 22, 2020
Accepted

Congratulations on passing the first stage, put "waiting for interview" in your name on teamspeak and a SA+ will conduct your interview

Status
Not open for further replies.